Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chaitu.V thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 days ago

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

@bold RS didn't address him cameo interviewer did. His character was introduced as a cameo but later on it became pivotal one infact he became parallel lead and like parallel lead Karishma he was also on montage. RS interview

Screenshot (4680).png

https://www.bollywoodlife.com/tv/yeh-rishta-kya-kehlata-hai-rajan-shahi-reveals-this-person-helped-revive-harshad-chopda-pranali-rathods-show-when-the-ratings-nose-dived-six-months-back-exclusive-entertainment-news-2399248/

Don't waste ur time ,  igornace is bliss .s3 is over 6 mnths back now we r watching Abhira Sharma' show , she is carrying previous leads Abhinav and Akshara Sharma's legacy like all other previous FL' s carried their  parents and also the leads legacy , ppl r showering love on her.  she is making her parents proud.

I love how  Abhira  ignores all the negativity and  the way she handles toxic ppl. For me Abhira is the best FL so far in Rishta.

We r not allowed to.discuss s3 as per rules so am not discussing that.

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Randomlurker

Eww dude, that's disgusting asf, and he's the main lead of the show. That's what I was thinking when I saw a tweet post of how people are defending Raman, saying he isn't toxic because he shows vulnerability in front of Ishita. After trying to SA his wife Ishita, she still stays with him, such crappy writing by Ekta. She's normalizing this kind of serious stuff. I saw her show "Barsatein" with Shivangi Joshi, it went off-air now. In that, the hero releases sex tape for revenge because he thought she cheated, even after that fl love him. I don't actually follow "YHM," my mom used to watch it, so I know bits and pieces, and I always feel Raman is a pathetic jerk. Yeah, I heard he has some issues with Hina, but I don't know the whole thing.

I never understood why that show was popular beyond ruhi Ishita mom daughter scenes. Apart from that I had followed kasturi a while Karan don't act that good. Bas Raman is same as himself so chal gya 

Whatever old itv has watched star plus mein ek hazaron mein meri behna hai has great role model male leads viren Virat. The way viren supported his wife through everything and accepted his saali amazing, Virat shaved his head for a girl he loved cause she lost her hair in chemo, bro they don't make heroes like that anymore. Star one mein mostly we had good mls. 

Swathi.A thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Krinya

O o o ! My eternal favourite 😍 

Infact ..kyy is the only and only romantic show on itv which retained its flavour (sans s2 which was a disaster) and the characters intact..no other show had a better redemption arc of the ml and it was permanent ..this , inspite of his troubled past , family issues , and ..hhmm anger issues 😑  

I love this show too smiley27 navya and cabir are my favourites smiley27

Edited by Swathi.A - 17 days ago
AKHIAWAL thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Krinya

O o o ! My eternal favourite 😍 

Infact ..kyy is the only and only romantic show on itv which retained its flavour (sans s2 which was a disaster) and the characters intact..no other show had a better redemption arc of the ml and it was permanent ..this , inspite of his troubled past , family issues , and ..hhmm anger issues 😑  

and now he priorities nandini's happiness,career over anything.. never distrust her for anything. Never force himself on her. Forever grateful to itv for manan

kavya1994 thumbnail
Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by: Swathi.A

Since all shows are loaded with toxicity particularly male leads I seriously worry that they are setting wrong example for men in society..

People watch series daily and get influenced by it as well..are there any green flag men in ITV as of now ? I watch only 1-2 Sp shows and all are bad in terms of ML..

Are there seriously any green flag men in ITV as of now ? 

Mods - this is a discussion thread only ..I cannot make this thread anywhere else..If u find it irrelevant pls inform me ..

Currently I can only see Veer Pratap Singh of Mera Balam Thanedaar as Green flag male lead in ITV.

Upto this day, he is shown as good son as well as a good, caring and supporting husband.