Who is green flag ML as of now in ITV - Page 13

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

ShadowImbue thumbnail

Originally posted by: chaipaani

Opps sorry comprehensive understanding issues are there so I am simplifying I mentioned no need to compare and I said that coz the comment i quoted was quoting another comment mentioning Abhinav. 

But actually one should not compare any ML to him for 2 reasons 

First coz he wasn't even a ML a mere Cameo 

Second coz others whatever flaws they have still had one thing a Spine. 

Conclusion: Anirudh Roy Chowdhury was a better person and actually a great example of a great lead any day. Plus the actor played the character perfectly 👌🏻 

@bold he wasn't cameo but parallel lead. Him being on montage is a proof of it. 

Swathi.A thumbnail

Yeah ..how did they go from leads like these to vanraj shah and adit smiley18 too bad

Swathi.A thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

Yeah 💯 

chaipaani thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

Lol what you think is your own choice facts are what producers say and their contracts. 

So RS in exclusive interviews calls him Cameo is a fact. Sorry to bust your bubble but nothing other say matters 😌

1000235658.jpg

Edited by chaipaani - 1 months ago
Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Well public watching red flag so why makers will bother with good content

In IF for eg Rajan shahi shows, I don't see one reply where people liking anything about his serials. Still people watch and give trp and he's now got superiority complex to abuse anyone he wants. 

There is jhanak fl ml abusing each other everyday people in expect their love story. What's this hypocrisy you term someone as red flag and also wants the shipping? 

Pandya store was there Shiva Ravi was so popular even though the dude acts in sadakchap mawali manner 99% of the tim but people stuck around for romance 

Apart from ghum there is no fandom who calls out bs like this , their fandom criticise the fl saying you have forgotten your path and even the male actor isn't able to give answer why he's against romantic scenes but slapping is fine 

The hypocrisy of itv audience online is they are so quick to term red flag green flag but they will stick around through the abuse insults cause louu. For gen4 only not one person watching in this forum happy about Arman but they want same Arman to grovel at abhiraa feet and happy ending with them with redemption. Why since she's already a red flag may as well root for fl being successful lawyer and end the show?

Until unless people changing why itv will change. Stop watching discussing craps like this then we might see change 

.woh to hone se raha 🤣🤣

Edited by Phir_Mohabbat - 1 months ago
Shirsha thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Swathi.A

Kaun hai ye..is it sarcastic or he truly is ? smiley36

Viraj Dobriyal was extremely dangerous and abusive husband. He used to torture his wife so much! Karanvir Bohra played the role of Viraj Dobriyal very well. 

Edited by Shirsha - 1 months ago
Shirsha thumbnail

In Naagin 3 (2018- 2019), Mahir Sehgal was a green flag. He was a nice person. He was polite and down-to-earth. As a husband, he was supportive and understanding. 

Edited by Shirsha - 1 months ago
Swathi.A thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shirsha

Viraj Dobriyal was extremely dangerous and abusive husband. He used to torture his wife so much! Karanvir Bohra played the role of Viraj Dobriyal very well. 

Yeah people here have been talking about that guy..I went to youtube to see what kinda man he was ..

I saw comments below viraj jaisa love koi nahi kar sakta ..blah blah people glorify him also smiley28smiley18

Shirsha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swathi.A

Yeah people here have been talking about that guy..I went to youtube to see what kinda man he was ..

I saw comments below viraj jaisa love koi nahi kar sakta ..blah blah people glorify him also smiley28smiley18

If you watch a few episodes of Saubhagyabati Bhaba on Hotstar you will get an idea about his character. Once he locked his wife in a room full of cockroaches.