Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 days ago

I don't find green flags on itv , only in Korean & at times , Chinese dramas..not only that , the parallel leads are much better , dignified & hardly a pushover..in mostly all the shows..there , a no means no ..you get to see great friendships ..at times good parenting also ...

But then , any show which extends a certain number of episodes does go through this crap that itv dishes out ..

Even anuj who was supposed to be the prince charming was butchered badly..

So the only solution is to adjust our expectations or watch the right kind of shows 🫠

Swathi.A thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Winterberry08

Wrong example for society 

Usi din a mother in law slapping daughter in law was celebrated and told ki it is not domestic violence 

They slapped Charu too 

Sara sympathy female lead ke liye hai to question is why we care only about 1 woman? Society is about society 

Even "bad" women do not deserve domestic violence 

Poddars aisa hi hai..I am not writing Poddars characters..i cannot do anything about them..already abhira took stand against it.. move on from it pls

Choti-Daiyaan thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I know one or two Marathi show green flags Arjun from Tharla tar mag and there was a ML called as Aditya from Julun yeti Reshamgathi a Marathi show in 2013 -2014 . Man kya craze tha uska haar Ghar main haar Marathi Aai apna beti ka liya Aisa damad mangti thi. He was so well spoken , caring who respected his show. The show it self was a class no saas bahu drama , a simple love story. They also has such strong supporting characters who all had their own challenges and stories to tell.

Uska baad laga nahi tha kabhie koi uska itna acha Green flag milega but phir Abhinav aaya and laga ki Acha ML bhi ho sakte hain in Hindi Tv shows.

Chinmayi18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Choti-Daiyaan

I know one or two Marathi show green flags Arjun from Tharla tar mag and there was a ML called as Aditya from Julun yeti Reshamgathi a Marathi show in 2013 -2014 . Man kya craze tha uska haar Ghar main haar Marathi Aai apna beti ka liya Aisa damad mangti thi. He was so well spoken , caring who respected his show. The show it self was a class no saas bahu drama , a simple love story. They also has such strong supporting characters who all had their own challenges and stories to tell.

Uska baad laga nahi tha kabhie koi uska itna acha Green flag milega but phir Abhinav aaya and laga ki Acha ML bhi ho sakte hain in Hindi Tv shows.

Hey Arjun subhedar is such a sweetheart best ml on marathi television smiley31

for once we have a strong male lead...

Arjun the lawyer is doing a superb job... The dialogue delivery and body language...good to see a male character with style and mind of his ownsmiley20

https://www.instagram.com/p/C4E6B8GqFeQ/?igsh=MWY3cTQ0a3J5OXR5dQ==

Edited by Chinmayi18 - 14 days ago
Dilsha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Mrityunjay from ek boond ishq.  It was a show on life ok. Written by rishtas old writer saba mumtaz. Supported his wife till last. No biwi vs mother problem that our usual MLs have. 

as of now I find no one cos they r all butchered badly. Maybe it’s a trend that ITV is following 

Edited by Dilsha - 14 days ago
Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Criticiser

What about Anirudh Roy Chowdhury from Barrister Babu smiley3

Maine barrister babu dekha nahi hai. I know thoda story coz seen on reels, and from whatever i have seen, he is amazing πŸ’š 

I also like Ravish (played by Shashank vyas) from Jana na Dil se dur. He is also good like abhinav

Rexa thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

That Hindi dubbed show Choo Kar mere Mann ko's new male lead Arjun is also really nice and respectful I think.

Choti-Daiyaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chinmayi18

Arjun the lawyer is doing a superb job... The dialogue delivery and body language...good to see a male character with style and mind of his ownsmiley20

Arre Arjun Subedhar is a class apart . Koi Tod hi nahi . His best quality is his ability to see people for whom they are. He calls a spade a spade . Jo koi galat hoga be it his father, grandmother, sister sabko sabak sikhata hain. He actually looks and acts like a lawyer. Uska demeanour sa pata chalta hain ki tagda lawyer hain. He is shrewd , sly , smart and good with his words. Pehli baar koi show ML ka around revolve hota hain and you actually understand him . He for once always tells his wife to talk back and call out his families bullshit.

Choti-Daiyaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chinmayi18

Shubham from phulala sugandha maticha , Dr Nachiket from Jau nako dur baba, sangram from Chandra aahe Sakshila , Abhimanyu from Sundara mana madhe basali , Indra from man udu udu, Yash from tujhi majhi reshimgathi etc there are many green flag male leads in Marathi television shows . Unlike Hindi shows waaha yeh triangle , rectangle, hexagon wala love lapata nahi chalta people outright reject it. EMA bhi ek Don shows main dikhaya but only shows like Anupama where  the female lead moved on. Iska matlab ya nahi hain ki waaha saare shows logic ka saath Banta hain but they are way better then Hindi and kaafi shows hain Bina saas bahu drama ka that were successful.

Edited by Choti-Daiyaan - 14 days ago
Sajini235 thumbnail

For me , Viaan Raguvanshi from katha ankahee is the greenest flag ever πŸ’–. I accept that in initial days he did something horrible with FL but after he realized that what he did wrong , he repented deeply and had the best redemption arc so far in Itv till nowπŸ₯ΊπŸ’–πŸ€—. Apart from that one big mistake, he never behaved wrongly with katha. Also took stand for her even  against his mom when needed, even before he realized his love for katha πŸ‘. Viaan has set standards so high β€οΈβ€πŸ©Ή.

Edited by Sajini235 - 13 days ago