JDJ 11 Episode Discussion Thread #9 (6th & 7th Jan'24)

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

JDJ 11: Episode Discussion Thread (6th & 7th January 2024)

Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread.

- Keep the discussion limited to the show.

- Do not bring contestant's personal lives/history in this thread.

- Do not bring other shows in this thread.

- Comparison won't be allowed as per the forum rules. So better keep the discussion limited to individual performances.

- You are not allowed to spam this thread. Only healthy discussion will be entertained.

- Feel free to post episode clips however, please refrain posting any other social media content to the EDT. Use the social media thread for such discussions.

- As this show involves celebs, your views are bound to differ from others as everyone will support their favourite celebs. Having said that, please refrain from insulting or using derogatory words against any contestant/anchor. However you are free to criticize provided it falls under constructive criticism. Learn to ignore and use report button when you see someone crossing his/her limit.

- For additional rules, please read the Rules and Regulations.

- For any assistance or complaint contact the DT of the forum.

Thank you!

Tags: oh_nakhrewaal

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Awez: was okaish. Somehow I found his dance boring. too much tapori and i felt it was clumsy in some bits 

Manisha: sorry but the dance steps somehow didnt match to the song beats and speeds. espressions were good and dance was okaish 

sagar: again okaish. tbh nothing great and some places coordination was off. 

Dhaneshree: loved her act. different and unique steps. 

nikita: nice act. i liked a few bits others not much overall good performance but yeah its something thats done already 

Glenn: nice act. actually one of my fav from today.dint know he is related to terrence somehow this doesnt surprise me his style was similar to him 

judges demand: awez

sorry to say but I really am shocked. in front of dhanashree and glenn they took him? seems rigged sorry no offense to anyone who liked him or his act

tomorrow other contestants will perform ig two jodis. will perform together.

behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor

Awez: was okaish. Somehow I found his dance boring. too much tapori and i felt it was clumsy in some bits 

Manisha: sorry but the dance steps somehow didnt match to the song beats and speeds. espressions were good and dance was okaish 

nikita: nice act. i liked a few bits others not much overall good performance but yeah its something thats done already 

Glenn: nice act. actually one of my fav from today.dint know he is related to terrence somehow this doesnt surprise me his style was similar to him 

sorry to say but I really am shocked. in front of dhanashree and glenn they took him? seems rigged sorry no offense to anyone who liked him or his act

I just hope Glenn comes to the competition. Manisha and Dhanashree will already come anyhow. Its between Nikita, Glen and Sagar

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor

So all the wcs are done? And tomorrow it's chaar ka vaar? (Makes sense since it'll just be 4 performances)

Awez is the only wc? M surprised they didn't take dhanashree, would have gotten chahal's fans to come in noard

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: behindyou

I just hope Glenn comes to the competition. Manisha and Dhanashree will already come anyhow. Its between Nikita, Glen and Sagar

considering awez came i bet glenn will too since he is related to terrence

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: oh_nakhrewaali

So all the wcs are done? And tomorrow it's chaar ka vaar? (Makes sense since it'll just be 4 performances)

Awez is the only wc? M surprised they didn't take dhanashree, would have gotten chahal's fans to come in noard

yeah. all wc done now janta will decide their fate. One is selected by judges demand which was awez. Lets hope dhanashree and glenn get enough votes

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

tanisha tarun vs sreeram sonali: 

tbh tanisha was the worst in this act. She is too stiff and never completes moves and if she does they are clumsy and not done properly. it was evident from the first shiver shake step. Arshad nd Farah was right to call her weak. m glad finally they are telling her off after praising her for nothing all these weeks. Emotional Overall act was good. Sreeram stole the show. Deffo i couldnt make out either in tarun-sree parts who was choreo and who a celeb. He was good. 

Adrija-tejas vs sangeeta bharat: 

really amazing and funny dance. amazing to see sangeeta tried to match with the other dancers. Loved how they enacted the other contestants. 

Shiv romsha vs shoaib anuradha: 

really nice act. but some areas were not that good. dint deserve the perfect score imao 

Anjali danny vs karuna viviek: 

Dance was ok and funny. also yes both were amazing. 

Overall: I wish they scored individual couples like they did in previous seasons during relay group acts. Coz its unfair if some do well others dont which affects and puts down people who did better. 

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

tanisha is eliminated 

SoniRita thumbnail

deserving wali finally got eliminated, she was one of worst dancer 

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: SoniRita

deserving wali finally got eliminated, she was one of worst dancer 

yeah. she ruined perfect scores for sreeram today