JDJ 11: Episode Discussion Thread #12 (27th & 28th Jan '24)

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

JDJ 11: Episode Discussion Thread (27th and 28th January 2024)

A few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread.

- Keep the discussion limited to the show.

- Do not bring contestant's personal lives/history in this thread.

- Do not bring other shows in this thread.

- Comparison won't be allowed as per the forum rules. So better keep the discussion limited to individual performances.

- You are not allowed to spam this thread. Only healthy discussion will be entertained.

- Feel free to post episode clips, however, please refrain posting any other social media content to the EDT. Use the social media thread for such discussions.

- As this show involves celebs, your views are bound to differ from others as everyone will support their favourite celebs. Having said that, please refrain from insulting or using derogatory words against any contestant/anchor. However you are free to criticize provided it falls under constructive criticism. Learn to ignore and use report button when you see someone crossing his/her limit.

- For additional rules, please read the Rules and Regulations.

- For any assistance or complaint contact the DT of the forum.

Thank you!

Tags: oh_nakhrewaali

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

was there even a episode yesterday? I cant find it anywhere on any 3rd party site

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor

was there even a episode yesterday? I cant find it anywhere on any 3rd party site

It's not on SonyLiv either. The participants are pairing up and the choreographers won't perform. Bas 5 performances (6 incase LCTD hoga) isiliye shaayad no episode yesterday raat

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: oh_nakhrewaali

It's not on SonyLiv either. The participants are pairing up and the choreographers won't perform. Bas 5 performances (6 incase LCTD hoga) isiliye shaayad no episode yesterday raat

yeah seems so. Coz saw everyone on sm saying watch performance on sunday. 

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

sagar n manisha surpirse me a lot

shoaib is improving a lot

adrija as usual deserve to win 

man sreeram in dance ka chance ma phar dala

kia nacha hai 

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

shoaib dhanashree -> act was nice but nothing wow. 

manisha- adrija: honestly. I never watch manisha but did coz of adrija. And tbh adrija was better dance and expression wise. Manisha was good as well but sometime expressions were a bit too much 

sagar - karuna: okaish act. overscored 

shiv sangeeta: sangeeta was deffo better. But some parts I found the act awkward 

anjali sreeram: really nice act. sreeram killed it he was far better than anjali in many places. His footwork was better. Anjali was good with expressions though. I dont agree with farah. sree was better. 

Sreeram in face off was killer. honestly he looked and danced like a pro. 

behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Shoaib and Dhanashree : Very Very simple act. I mean at this stage i did not expected this simple act and shocked by judges praise . Dhanashree was perfectly scored but Shoaib was overscored. I guess he will win smiley24 another favoritism case.                           2. Sagar and Karuna : Overrated af, even more than shoaib and that is something  smiley36 i would give 24 to both. but sagar is improving smiley20 and karuna is degrading 3. Shiv and Sangeeta : Shiv was Scored perfectly though Sangeeta was not any better.  4. Anjali and Sriram : Anjali looked weird while dancing dont know why , She is weakest contestant and should have evicted long back. Sriram on the other hand was underscored , atleast deserved 27 5. Manisha and Adrija : Loved it, Manisha is surprising me most . Her moves were matching up to Adrija and 30 was okay score for both.                                         I just wish karuna goes out next, Overstayed and atleast shiv comes to bottoms once

NINALOGY thumbnail

Shoaib and Dhanshree: performance was fine but not that good

Sagar Karuna: they are overscored. Sagar improved but 26-27 were enough for him. Karun is loosing the plot. 

Shiv sangeeta: act was weak, they got right scores

Anjali Sreeram: Energy was there but i expect more from sreeram

Manisha adrija: it was a good act. Manisha is good with expressions and adrija good at dancing

Thank God anjali got evicted, next should be karuna and shiv. 

Sreeram nailed it in LCKD 

minakrish thumbnail

Honestly, Shiv should get eliminated but he gets saved by public votes. How does he have so much fan following? Anyways.. LCTD mein Anjali's performance was weak in comparison to Sreerama so her eviction was inevitable.smiley24

I really hope next week Shiv or Karuna are eliminated.smiley44