JDJ 11: Episode Discussion Thread #13 (Feb & March 2024)

minakrish thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

JDJ 11: Episode Discussion Thread (February 2024)

A few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread.

- Keep the discussion limited to the show.

- Do not bring contestant's personal lives/history in this thread.

- Do not bring other shows in this thread.

- Comparison won't be allowed as per the forum rules. So better keep the discussion limited to individual performances.

- You are not allowed to spam this thread. Only healthy discussion will be entertained.

- Feel free to post episode clips, however, please refrain posting any other social media content to the EDT. Use the social media thread for such discussions.

- As this show involves celebs, your views are bound to differ from others as everyone will support their favourite celebs. Having said that, please refrain from insulting or using derogatory words against any contestant/anchor. However you are free to criticize provided it falls under constructive criticism. Learn to ignore and use report button when you see someone crossing his/her limit.

- For additional rules, please read the Rules and Regulations.

- For any assistance or complaint contact the DT of the forum.

Thank you!

Tags: oh_nakhrewaali

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

1. Shreeram and Sonali : A good act as usual though not perfect . I would give 27 as well.                           2. Shoaib - Anuradha : I have so much to rant here. It was more of a stage theatre act than dance. Visually it was well thought but where was the dance?  It was all work of back stage boys . Where was the hardwork of Anuradha Shoaib. Anuradha smartly put a story with no dance and Judges fall into her trap everytime. Shreeram whose act was purely dance given 27 and this was 30 smiley37 What a joke? Shoaib has done contemporary a lot of times as well. I would give 24 at max.                                                             3. Dhanashree and Sagar : Dhana is such a brilliant dancer. So many clean movements. Its a dance show and she purely dance, no fake acting nothing. I actually enjoy her watching dance. Farah had issues with simple choreography  smiley22 mtlb kch bhi OTT kar lo aur points le jao. I would give 27                               4. Shiv - Romsha : He will be finalist bcz of votes so i dont even feel like commenting on his performance. He was terrible last week but is not even in bottom 2 . I am commenting bcz of shoaib performance. I mean why shiv was awarded 24 and comments of less dance. His act has more dance than shoaib smiley24 He improved as well. I would give 24 as well.   

Lagta hai shoaib ne biryani me kch jaadui pills milake khila di judges ko smiley36 he is being overscored consistently. Sagar is in bottom 2, hope atleast karuna gets eliminated this time

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: behindyou

1. Shreeram and Sonali : A good act as usual though not perfect . I would give 27 as well.                           2. Shoaib - Anuradha : I have so much to rant here. It was more of a stage theatre act than dance. Visually it was well thought but where was the dance?  It was all work of back stage boys . Where was the hardwork of Anuradha Shoaib. Anuradha smartly put a story with no dance and Judges fall into her trap everytime. Shreeram whose act was purely dance given 27 and this was 30 smiley37 What a joke? Shoaib has done contemporary a lot of times as well. I would give 24 at max.                                                             3. Dhanashree and Sagar : Dhana is such a brilliant dancer. So many clean movements. Its a dance show and she purely dance, no fake acting nothing. I actually enjoy her watching dance. Farah had issues with simple choreography  smiley22 mtlb kch bhi OTT kar lo aur points le jao. I would give 27                               4. Shiv - Romsha : He will be finalist bcz of votes so i dont even feel like commenting on his performance. He was terrible last week but is not even in bottom 2 . I am commenting bcz of shoaib performance. I mean why shiv was awarded 24 and comments of less dance. His act has more dance than shoaib smiley24 He improved as well. I would give 24 as well.   

Lagta hai shoaib ne biryani me kch jaadui pills milake khila di judges ko smiley36 he is being overscored consistently. Sagar is in bottom 2, hope atleast karuna gets eliminated this time

yes shoaib is way to overrated

n they demotivate dhanusree a lot 

sumaishu thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Who is eliminated this week

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumaishu

Who is eliminated this week

sangeeta 

behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

1. Adrija and Akash : I m getting irritated by their performances now. They are technically perfect but something is miss. May be X factor smiley24 I would give 27/30. Their all performance look same. 

2. Manisha and Ashutosh : Amazing Dance. As Malaika said she does not take her fans for granted. I loved the choreography. Shoaib getting 30 and she getting 27 just did not add up. I would give around 27-28 as well. Its just that after overrated performance of shoaib i find every performance worth of 30. 

3. Karuna - Vivek- What the fffffff was that? It looks like kid school  competition. I get irritated as f. And Arshad is giving the act 8, equal to shiv and sagar. She is most favoured. Wish she gets evicted ASAP. How she has survived so long with terrible performances. I would give 18 

4. Sagar and Shivani- I agreed with judges here . It was clumsy act. 24 is decent score

5. Sangeeta and Bharat - She is only one who actually showed growth from non dancer to dancer. But her act was so bad and i felt bad going her over Karuna, Sagar and Shiv. Bhai koi karuna ko nikaalo else i wont watch this show. She is getting on my nerves

NINALOGY thumbnail

Shiv, Shoaib and Karun are most favored and these three are so non-deserving 

NINALOGY thumbnail

Sreeram: Overall a fine performance but I expect more from him

Shoaib: Again he got points due to concept, what about dance? He should hsve gotten 25 max 

Dhanashree: She dances so well and I liked her this performance. 

Adrija: Performance was good but still variation in her performance was missing. 

Manisha: My fav act this week. Nicely choreographed 

Karuna: yeh kya tha 🥴, should have gotten 21-22. someone please eliminate her. 

Sagar: Act was visually good but too clumpsy. 

Sangeeta: Such a bad act, She gave sucu amazing performances but this one was so bad 

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Sreeram: nice act but missing some wow factor Expecting more from him

Shoiab: ok ismein dance kidhar tha? concept ke liye scores wah. totally overscored 

Dhanashree: nice act but i feel judges dont praise her a lot

Adrija: missing something new from her. done with her same kinda acts 

Karuna: isko nikalo. Farah is right karuna is no more in her element. thakh gayi hai isko ghar bhejo 

Sagar: okaish act but clumsy 

Sangeeta: really bad act. rightfully deserved to get out

shiv: also okaish. 

Tbh next shiv karuna should be gone. shoaib also 

Edited by Vedika.Kapoor - 3 months ago
anonymous1975 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I agree with most comments:

Shoaib - concept was great but there was no dance! Anuradha is a fab choreographer and story teller but when she does her story telling acts, there is hardly any dance. This one was the same, most of the work was done by props and there was hardly any dancing and yet he got 30. Total bias on the judges' part.

Shiv - He is not a very good dancer but in this act he actually danced. There was a story like Shoaib's act but there was 90% more dancing and Farah said that there wasn't enough dance!! Seriously??

Sangeeta - good journey and shame she got eliminated but their act was terrible. For once I agreed with everything Farah said. I mean, what was the point of making themselves look like ugly babies...why?? Even the dancing was meh, song choice was meh...she got eliminated just for the act and it is such a shame. On that note, I'll add one more thing - when Tanisha was eliminated, her dance was much much better than the other opponent (can't remember who that was) and she deserved way more points than what she got and at that time Malaika said that it was evident Tanisha had rehearsed a lot...isn't that the point of last chance to dance so that they can secure the points and not get eliminated?? These judges are not consistent at all, change their opinions depending on the contestant! 

Dhanashree - very good dancer and Sagar is a fab choreographer...again not sure what the so called judges are looking for here!

Karuna - needs to go now!