Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JayaBachan thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: FlyOnTheWall

Ye research 50 years ke frustrated log kiye honge who refuse to believe ki women can have a fling without emotinal attachment

Men aur women dono ko issue hoga kisi bhi type ke cheating se 

Absolutely, both is an issue but from what I’ve seen, men find it harder to overlook their partners physically cheating on them (getting sexually involved with someone else). It could be different now, but this is just from my personal observation. 

FlyOnTheWall thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 2 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

Absolutely, both is an issue but from what I’ve seen, men find it harder to overlook their partners physically cheating on them (getting sexually involved with someone else). It could be different now, but this is just from my personal observation. 

Kuchh men ka aisa hota ki unke ghar ki women unke bare me kya feel kar rahi they don't care about it fir her liking someone else to kya hi pata chalega

Shayad hierarchy bolte jo power structure is there 

Men are at higher level and can leave women because they are not dependent for money and security on them 

Women ko wo basic security ka luxury nahi hai 

To na wo physical pe issue karti na emotional pe 

Hurt to dono se hongi 

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: hasini009

“don’t marry, be happy”😎
thanks for making this thread fly. there’s so much to read and understand.

I swear Hasini, my mother keeps on pestering me to get married but I just don’t see the point, being single is fcuking awesome and the freedom that comes with it is priceless 😳❤️ That’s not to say that the people who are married are unhappy or something 😆

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: FlyOnTheWall

Kuchh men ka aisa hota ki unke ghar ki women unke bare me kya feel kar rahi they don't care about it fir her liking someone else to kya hi pata chalega

Shayad hierarchy bolte jo power structure is there 

Men are at higher level and can leave women because they are not dependent for money and security on them 

Women ko wo basic security ka luxury nahi hai 

To na wo physical pe issue karti na emotional pe 

Hurt to dono se hongi 

I think it depends on the individual. Personally, both types of infidelity would hurt me but if I had to choose which one would hurt the most, then it would be emotional. 

Knowing that my partner has been going behind my back and actually developing romantic feelings for someone else, while falling out of love with me, would break me. It’s the process that hurts. Developing feelings takes time and effort, which means he would’ve had to be actively talking to her, meeting up, flirting, having deep conversations, etc.   

How to get over that feeling of finding out that your partner is falling out of love with you because he’s vibing with someone else. I don’t even want to imagine it. 

Edited by FingerFetish - 1 years ago
hasini009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

I swear Hasini, my mother keeps on pestering me to get married but I just don’t see the point, being single is fcuking awesome and the freedom that comes with it is priceless 😳❤️ That’s not to say that the people who are married are unhappy or something 😆

True

Originally posted by: sheena.cool

Itnay khullay vichaaron kay log mill jaeyn toh kya hee  baat hai Dexy  Ji

😆

Pata hai. Isi liye yeh azaaad khayalo ki khatoon khala ban gayi

FlyOnTheWall thumbnail

Originally posted by: hasini009

“don’t marry, be happy”😎
thanks for making this thread fly. there’s so much to read and understand.

Marriage wagera to sab society ka rules hai 

Be free and be happy

Sab log khush raho looking for Raj 

FingerFetish ko to ek version aaj mila bhi 😆

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

Pata hai. Isi liye yeh azaaad khayalo ki khatoon khala ban gayi

Hahaha

🤣🤗

FlyOnTheWall thumbnail

Originally posted by: semantic.error

It is situational I guess. Unless both partners are into it on their own and they trust each other, an open relationship/marriage won't really work. If one partner is insistent and the other doesn't want to, the relationship is doomed anyway. 

Advice would be to end it agar open relationship me nahi rahna to, hai na? 

canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

That's all fine and dandy KJo but what about the dirty dack that will come back home to you and infect you?