Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Fantus

Why not. Let people be. We are even allowing gays and lesbian marriages so why put restrictions on these category of people ?

What category r u talking about...

N gay Lesbians also do monogamy n follow same rule of infidelity.

Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Millenium Squad

Physical cheating is as worst. It creates doubts in one mind that they were not enough for their partner, causes self doubt. Where did i go wrong to make him happy? Emotional one, at least one can not control Fallin in love with someone else, but physical one can control. One can definitely control their lust to take over their love.

FlyOnTheWall thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 2 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: infinity101

Umm if she is okay with it then I guess that’s fine. It’s up to them then 🤷‍♀️. Honestly I am quite old school therefore I find these things weird 😆I have heard about swap stories too 🤔

Mai bhi bahut kuchh suna hu 

Apna life me sab theory hi hai practical karne nahi milta 

Originally posted by: naaznin

What category r u talking about...

N gay Lesbians also do monogamy n follow same rule of infidelity.

People from Beautiful category 😆

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maikhushboo

Physical cheating is as worst. It creates doubts in one mind that they were not enough for their partner, causes self doubt. Where did i go wrong to make him happy? Emotional one, at least one can not control Fallin in love with someone else, but physical one can control. One can definitely control their lust to take over their love.

Found you 😎

I was going to say that this is interesting. Some people actually think the exact opposite. They think physical cheating is easier to forgive because it is purely sexual and the person isn't thinking straight. Emotional infidelity is deeper because it's something that took time to develop. And the person kept letting it happen.

For the record, both of these actions from my partner will lead to

Wwe Mixed Match Challenge GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

Found you 😎

I was going to say that this is interesting. Some people actually think the exact opposite. They think physical cheating is easier to forgive because it is purely sexual and the person isn't thinking straight. Emotional infidelity is deeper because it's something that took time to develop. And the person kept letting it happen.

I think there was some research on this (don’t ask for it because I refuse to find it) but they found that most men had issues with physical infidelity, while most women had issues with emotional infidelity.  

Supari_khala thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Neither type of cheating is okay because it involves dishonesty. If you want to fcuk around, just be honest with your partner and tell them you want an open relationship so they can make an informed decision. After that, what two consenting adults do is none of my business or of Karen’s for that matter.

Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Millenium Squad

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

Found you 😎

Our society is full of people of the category of forgave because it was just physical.. for emotional, there is no return cos you can't love back a person you have stopped loving. But yeah, i feel that even though they forgive the one who cheated, things can never go back being same unless and unless it was really really a mistake.. tbh couple themselves finds a way to stay in relationship even after the cheating cos many things are at stake with their breaking it off.. 

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

Neither type of cheating is okay because it involves dishonesty. If you want to fcuk around, just be honest with your partner and tell them you want an open relationship so they cIS an make an informed decision. After that, what two consenting adults do is none of my business or of Karen’s for that matter.

Itnay khullay vichaaron kay log mill jaeyn toh kya hee  baat hai Dexy  Ji

😆

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

So it's not just a stereotype that fidelity is not important to them and most of them don't 'observe' it...