Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Fantus

People from Beautiful category 😆

Maximum beautiful ppl marry beautiful ppl only.

So that means beautiful ppl deserves cheating.

That means a person who doesn't want to get cheated should not marry someone beautiful because they r allowed to cheat.

I was seen ppl not enough good looking to be cheaters

Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Millenium Squad

After you're married, your partner is the closest person, the world you share with and sacrifice for. Their cheating leaves bad impact on one's ownself, their capabilities and their effort. Who ever is reading this DON'T CHEAT. 

Originally posted by: naaznin

Maximum beautiful ppl marry beautiful ppl only.

So that means beautiful ppl deserves cheating.

That means a person who doesn't want to get cheated should not marry someone beautiful because they r allowed to cheat.

I was seen ppl not enough good looking to be cheaters

That's completely wrong. They shouldn't be doing it.

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail

But if you don't mind sexual infidelity, why not just be adults about it and make your relationship open?

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Interesting take on physical and emotional infidelity. Before coming to this forum I didn’t even know these terms existed 😆  There was just infidelity for me, no matter what type and it was wrong,still is. Human relationships are complex but I wonder how hard it is to stay loyal/committed to someone you have sworn to, if people don’t feel happy for whatever reasons the least they can do is be honest about it, people who cheat don’t realise how hurtful it is to be lied to, kept in dark, it’s emotionally breaking for the other person, can damage their self confidence, create trust issues for the rest of their lives and can even make them commitment phobic, there’s also no point feeling guilty about it once the damage is done. This topic has always been sensitive for me because I have been through this experience, I didn’t even realise that my a**hole of an ex was cheating on me, all this while after the break up I kept blaming myself because he made me believe that it was mostly my fault, later I came to know he did cheat because back then I was too blind and a complete idiot to see 😆It was all a long time ago and seems like a distant memory now, took me a while to move on from the b*stard but such things/experiences do make you a lot stronger. Well have been single since forever after that and it’s awesome, won’t have it any other way 😎

FlyOnTheWall thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 2 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

💔💔

Edited by FlyOnTheWall - 1 years ago
FlyOnTheWall thumbnail

Originally posted by: semantic.error

But if you don't mind sexual infidelity, why not just be adults about it and make your relationship open?

Ek hypothetical question 

Agar people are in relationship for 5 years aur shadi bhi kar liye 

They love eachother aur there's everything lekin one partner wants to open relationship

Fir kya? 

FlyOnTheWall thumbnail

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

I think there was some research on this (don’t ask for it because I refuse to find it) but they found that most men had issues with physical infidelity, while most women had issues with emotional infidelity.  

Ye research 50 years ke frustrated log kiye honge who refuse to believe ki women can have a fling without emotinal attachment

Men aur women dono ko issue hoga kisi bhi type ke cheating se 

hasini009 thumbnail

“don’t marry, be happy”😎
thanks for making this thread fly. there’s so much to read and understand.

Edited by hasini009 - 1 years ago
MostlyHarmIess thumbnail

Originally posted by: FlyOnTheWall

Ek hypothetical question 

Agar people are in relationship for 5 years aur shadi bhi kar liye 

They love eachother aur there's everything lekin one partner wants to open relationship

Fir kya? 

It is situational I guess. Unless both partners are into it on their own and they trust each other, an open relationship/marriage won't really work. If one partner is insistent and the other doesn't want to, the relationship is doomed anyway.