Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

All_A_MooPoint thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Leaving is not an option because she's seen that despite all the negativity this family is important to Armaan

I think she is trying to get through first month of the most high risk period before telling him. Ideally she should tell him now but perhaps she wants to get through the worst period of miscarriage risk.

Well, we still don't know for how long she is planning to hide it from him. the reason you are giving is logical and I have lost all hopes of the writers giving any logic to the tracks.

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

N kartik saw it??

Adfgghnb

nahi dekha it's night he slept
Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Pehle ye batao kheer wali beizzati hui Ki Nahi smiley42

bahut bhara hua kheer ka jillat lekin abheera jaldi jaldi khali lota se spoon leke 🤣🤣
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: All_A_MooPoint

That was the Armaan and Abhira, the ideal son and daughter in law desperate for love from their so called family. With the child coming, they should think from the perspective of parents

The family could be important to armaan, but their child will never be important to that family. It is high time abhira thinks about the child and not about armaan exactly like how we felt armaan should have thought about abhira and not his so called Maa Vidya after the 3 months leap.

She is a mother now. If she is adamant on going through with the pregnancy at the cost of her own life, she should ensure that not just its material benefits like school and education, but also the baby's mental health is not damaged like its parents were done by the podaars.

Wanting your child to live uner the roof as the flipper podaars is a kind of thing a mother like Vidya would wish for her child.

Exactly why would Abhira wish for her child to be brought by sauteli sa

Apsvenky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: maahi11

No idea, but will thing will not affect Abhira and his relationship what will affect will be something related to both of them that would create a wedge

Will thing will affect their relationship if it says they are the sole beneficiary & will control everything & everyone after she passes away - that is twisted stuff, coz then the family will have an added grouse & will make it difficult for both of them.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Wasn’t she an adopted kid ..who was conveniently ignored

Yes she was, it was disgusting how Goenka’s dumped her in an ashram post Naira’s death!
Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Ab mirror mein likhke kyun batana?? Why can't she inform him directly??? Lagta hain kaand start ho raha hain, aur bane mahaansmiley39

har roj mooh open karke fight karti hi lekin ab kyun chup 🤣
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Those two are too emotionally depended of each other, smiley44

I can't sleep like I need my space, I'll feel suffocated, there's no wind that can

pass through them

Apsvenky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Abhira's dream about armaan holding the baby and abhira can't reach them.... Naitik had some similar promo when he was in coma na smiley24

Haan, so highly possible she may just go into a coma during delivery & we may actually get the single father trope that Fortnight was asking for smiley36

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Abhira's dream about armaan holding the baby and abhira can't reach them.... Naitik had some similar promo when he was in coma na smiley24

naira too can't hold her just born as she was not well at that time. Kartik took the just born baby.