Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Bas karo tumhare bakwaassmiley7

First off please don't put my coming of age movie with that Besharam, neech ki aurat

I don't know the fate of BSP, but that Biatch will not be no Angali

My whole mood is off now, KKHH Angali might be that daayansmiley11

chalo ye dekho and light up your mood smiley36 https://x.com/gloriousgurl07/status/1846724428568133793?s=46&t=ht68YbPCjQ2SoB8QhnkKGQ
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Abhira is not dying. Don’t worry

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

s2 naira types same way she wrote and he didn't see it. Next day singhus get the reports aa doctor gives them along with kirti ka reports. They disclose it in front of all and kartik feels ashamed goes to room. Later both hug happily.
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

So from what I read, Natik was in the coma when OG Aks had the baby. It's this the foreshadowing dream. It's that what Ab had

Apsvenky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Even if she is chill with dying to have the baby at least have that conversation with your partner so that he can be mentally prepared for the outcome. This is not even mahanta, just stupiditysmiley44

Why do you think I said I wanted to smack her upside her head - I really feel.like she has imbibed gadhapan from her husband through osmosissmiley44

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Agree 💯 - today I really wanted to smack her upside her head for doing this to Armaan & herself. She is actually planning to keep this hidden till she dies giving him a baby - that's alag level of twisted.

Also for everyone trying to put this also on Armaan, that man categorically today has said that apart from her, he neither wants anyone else & neither expects anyone from his family to be there with him - uske bawajood why is she doing this

selected preschool for the baby if she is alive or not. Ar can do it he is not illiterate. He is aged experienced amd and dimag there to chose what's good for his kid any day. And till delivery who will stop the truth to family. That doctor is dad is friend.
Apsvenky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Partially right cause she said armaan will be sad if she does not keeps the vrat and hence he should know the truth. At least she ain't planning to fast as per the precap smiley37

U know that actually annoyed me further. Like her decision to tell him was motivated by the freaking fact that she couldn't fast for him & needed to tell him the truth only for thatsmiley44

All_A_MooPoint thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Leaving is not an option because she's seen that despite all the negativity this family is important to Armaan

I think she is trying to get through first month of the most high risk period before telling him. Ideally she should tell him now but perhaps she wants to get through the worst period of miscarriage risk.

That was the Armaan and Abhira, the ideal son and daughter in law desperate for love from their so called family. With the child coming, they should think from the perspective of parents

The family could be important to armaan, but their child will never be important to that family. It is high time abhira thinks about the child and not about armaan exactly like how we felt armaan should have thought about abhira and not his so called Maa Vidya after the 3 months leap.

She is a mother now. If she is adamant on going through with the pregnancy at the cost of her own life, she should ensure that not just its material benefits like school and education, but also the baby's mental health is not damaged like its parents were done by the podaars.

Wanting your child to live uner the roof as the flipper podaars is a kind of thing a mother like Vidya would wish for her child.

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Yes, Akshara has a sister called Krishna who was dumped in an ashram yearsss back.

Wasn’t she an adopted kid ..who was conveniently ignored

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

So from what I read, Natik was in the coma when OG Aks had the baby. It's this the foreshadowing dream. It's that what Ab had

Naitik went into coma coz he safeguarded his wife during an accident and took the hit. Naksh was a year old at that time. Coma period 4 years. Naitik woke up on his son's 5th birthday.

Edited by Shineeeee - 4 days ago