Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Where is Nja ma’am ? Haven’t seen her today. I miss you. Come back! 🥹

who is NJA ? css sdas
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

I don't understand when charu can give bhashan in front of her family for AB why she can not deny her marriage if she wants career. Ab taking things into her hand when nobody asked for is totally foolishness. Charu ne already dikha diya hai she is not small girl. Ithne dino se khak career banaya charu ne jo shadi karke banayegi. Career chahiye tha toh she would have resumed her work post her previous employment

abheera in bts went to ready charu. Ruhi was saying e jayegi toh kuch gadbad karegi. What if charu said she is not ready to marry. Will charu cross her moms promise and go that way. Or it's like abheera on her own saying in front of all For charu career. Kab kya bolna hi kisse bolna hi kuch pata nahi. Jab pregnancy bolni toh chupake baith gayi. Na bolne waqt kuch bolke gadbad. Abheera badbad gadbad again. This kicks fufa and all greys again. Dadi will watch the jatara😉

nutmeg7 thumbnail

It’s a username re. I didn’t see her today in the forum. My friend is lost

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

It’s a username re. I didn’t see her today in the forum. My friend is lost

tag her she may come back
Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

I don't understand when charu can give bhashan in front of her family for AB why she can not deny her marriage if she wants career. Ab taking things into her hand when nobody asked for is totally foolishness. Charu ne already dikha diya hai she is not small girl. Ithne dino se khak career banaya charu ne jo shadi karke banayegi. Career chahiye tha toh she would have resumed her work post her previous employment

Apparently Charu started working or interning somewhere since last few months. It was mentioned for the first time on the day her rishta talks began.smiley36

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Drna7

Apparently Charu started working or interning somewhere since last few months. It was mentioned for the first time on the day her rishta talks began.smiley36

as per her profession she should be bold enough to talk smiley36if she can not talk in front of strangers judge ke saamne kya hi bolegi ye smiley36 ye notary lawyer ke liye hi layak hai smiley36
Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

as per her profession she should be bold enough to talk smiley36if she can not talk in front of strangers judge ke saamne kya hi bolegi ye smiley36 ye notary lawyer ke liye hi layak hai smiley36

Poor Phufasasmiley19 Both children turned out similar to his wife.

Charu is shaatir in a weird way, I remember how she changed team Ru to team Ab for literally 5 times a month.

She cries infront of Ab, then Ab being fl and extra self supports her infront of everyone and Charu throws Ab under the bus and turns against her only. Cycle repeats.....

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

tag her she may come back

Her tags are off for lower class peasants like us smiley38

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Her tags are off for lower class peasants like us smiley38

I have never seen her username in rishta forum smiley36
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

I have never seen her username in rishta forum smiley36

Rishta Wahi Naam Nayi smiley2