Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: Drna7

Are you not tired of kalesh in show so want here also..........😐😩

Or it's sarcasm 🧐

smiley36

you know how it goes…every opportunity will be taken to abuse abhira, Armaan and this show..🙄.. if the lead couple and the show is so offensive then why bother watching and analysing 🤨
Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Indira1211

you know how it goes…every opportunity will be taken to abuse abhira, Armaan and this show..🙄.. if the lead couple and the show is so offensive then why bother watching and analysing 🤨

My comment was regarding mention of gen3 characters, as discussing anything negetive about them fills thread with kalesh.

Indira1211 thumbnail

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

My comment was regarding mention of gen3 characters, as discussing anything negetive about them fills thread with kalesh.

yes and that’s why abhira also gets hate …because of the way gen 3 turned out…..
Indira1211 thumbnail

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

there is no truth Ar is hiding, watch precap again. He is saying he wants to find out what Ab is hiding.

yes it’s this.. but he also said something about a lie..so I wonder what lie abhira now told..possibly about those cases she brought forward so she doesn’t go to Dubai.

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Sympathy in the sense, makers usko sympathy dilwayenge na. kuch bhi karke, they will prove she was right in her decision. I would like to take the dream she had today(could be foreshadowing) & her selecting school for the baby all as a part of sympathy collection for her.

Though I would want somebody to knock some sense into her & not hail her as the love she has for armaan( milega nahi pata hain)

They try to gain sympathy for almost every character esp the negative ones , V will be WW in the name of maa ki pyaar we saw how they always try to gained sympathy for disgusting. Character like Ruhi in the name of trauma .To glorify n WW her they turned V horrible overnight.

She is already regretting that she is hurting Armaan , so hopefully she will realise what she is doing is wrong or Armaan will make her realise , the mad poddar’s esp that witch V made her think she is useless and cursed because she cannot become mother and then evil Ruhi said because of her mom’s paaps she can never become mother , so at the moment she is being really dumb thinking she will give a family to Armaan but ignoring he will lose his only family , his true love by losing her.

Originally posted by: janecastle

Vidya and Manisha trying to butter Kaveri doing bahu duties aur Kaveri ne inke armaano pe pani pher diya smiley36 Sabko Abhira samaj rakhi hai yeh dono that they'll forget any insult with some fake love smiley39

Am surprised that faku is not there to serve Dadi to gain some sympathy.And Dadi is right about Manisha , that women is filled with jehar , she said Dono thak gaye mummy sa ki seva karthe, What seva? Kv looks more fit and healthier than these witches, she have helpers at home , 3 evil witches nothing to do hath pakad ke Ghum raha hai to find Abhira and insult her. I want OG Abhira back to show these witches their aukath.
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

They try to gain sympathy for almost every character esp the negative ones , V will be WW in the name of maa ki pyaar we saw how they always try to gained sympathy for disgusting. Character like Ruhi in the name of trauma .To glorify n WW her they turned V horrible overnight.

She is already regretting that she is hurting Armaan , so hopefully she will realise what she is doing is wrong or Armaan will make her realise , the mad poddar’s esp that witch V made her think she is useless and cursed because she cannot become mother and then evil Ruhi said because of her mom’s paaps she can never become mother , so at the moment she is being really dumb thinking she will give a family to Armaan but ignoring he will lose his only family , his true love by losing her.

And that's the issue, vidya ek baar gale lagayegi & armaan Abhira will forgive them. I mean then why did they show us the torture for these many days?? Are we supposed to ignore the shraap & her drama on grah pravesh?? Ab regret karke kya faayda when she played a pivotal role in turning manisha against abhira. Ab pregnancy news aayegi & woh gale lagayegi & sab kuch maaf. Same with ruhi & manisha also.

1 din ruhi ko apne choti behen pe pyar aa jayega toh how are we supposed to connect with the sisters after calling abhira "khooni ki beti" & taunting her for infertility 🤷‍♀️

Not including phuphz because he gets called out for his harkatein toh balance ho jaata hain.

This is where the show fails.

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Vidya was flaunting her badi bahu tag and in next two minutes got ladoo from her pyaari maasa 😭🤣

I am surprised that Kaveri did not tell Vidya and manisha not to come and harass her . She’s done with their on off taane and fake love .. and gives rein of the house to Kajal

Indira1211 thumbnail

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

And that's the issue, vidya ek baar gale lagayegi & armaan Abhira will forgive them. I mean then why did they show us the torture for these many days?? Are we supposed to ignore the shraap & her drama on grah pravesh?? Ab regret karke kya faayda when she played a pivotal role in turning manisha against abhira. Ab pregnancy news aayegi & woh gale lagayegi & sab kuch maaf. Same with ruhi & manisha also.

1 din ruhi ko apne choti behen pe pyar aa jayega toh how are we supposed to connect with the sisters after calling abhira "khooni ki beti" & taunting her for infertility 🤷‍♀️

Not including phuphz because he gets called out for his harkatein toh balance ho jaata hain.

I really want Armaan to turn on vidya and hate her.. he must do,it..because that vile old witch deserves it. Maybe if he and abhira separate he must blame the old hag and hate her..vidya needs punishment 😈

I would love to see both Armaan and Abhira disowning that evil Maa but we know that’s never going to happen ,they will happily hug and pair pakad ke Ashirwad bhi lega, I don’t think Ruhi will stop her hatred on Abhira anytime soon, after this pregnancy reveal hope Abhira will start looking for some evidences in Goenka’s house or her mom’s dairy which will prove her mom’s innocence.