Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

elizamerin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Posted: 4 days ago

But I can't bear to see Armaan blaming Abhira for hiding pregnancy.if it not happens ,he will come to know about his baby after leap .it's so sad.its not like previous generations.Not just Abhira ,armaan also don't have anyone in that house.

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Last season Dr also claimed only my akshu matters , nothing else is imp , I won't risk her life if there is 0.00001 % chance tht she's harmed n in 2 weeks threw divorce papers on her face..

Arman toh phir bhi, is off and on flipping , the worst is expected from him anyways ..bacha vs abhira mei always bacha will always be the priority for him , no matter what he says.. this is bec his family will choose bacha over abhira..plus , when his MA will do tandav & heart attack natak , woh kuch bhi karega..

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Krinya

Last season Dr also claimed only my akshu matters , nothing else is imp , I won't risk her life if there is 0.00001 % chance tht she's harmed n in 2 weeks threw divorce papers on her face..

Arman toh phir bhi, is off and on flipping , the worst is expected from him anyways ..bacha vs abhira mei always bacha will always be the priority for him , no matter what he says.. this is bec his family will choose bacha over abhira..plus , when his MA will do tandav & heart attack natak , woh kuch bhi karega..

Are you not tired of kalesh in show so want here also..........😐😩

Or it's sarcasm 🧐

smiley36

(It's a joke as saying anything about gen3 characters brings lots of kalesh to the forum)

Edited by Drna7 - 4 days ago

you can compare the situation if abhira goes to jungle to rescue girls with krish/Manoj/madhav/unnamed cousin in tow and then one dies and it's a twin situation again. 🤣🤣😏

We have all seen armansa ka girgirana to kaveri it will be fun to read how majbur bechara lachar he is. As of now we can blame fl being so mahan that her body and herself dont matter in grand scheme of things. She can take the decision that ml is better without her, her body deserves nothing. So she can pretend to be shocked later when it actually happens 🤣🤣🤣🤣

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I don't have a issue with Ab not telling Ar yet. It's hasn't even been 24 hours. A miracle happen at the same time she hear doctor say due to that miracle she might lose her life or miscarriage in a month

Abhira should tell Ar and let them figure out the best option that'll keep Abhira alive. Armaan won't accept any child without mother and Abhira is forgetting Ar already experience this. He lost mother as a child and that's why he has that vile aurat as his sauteli mom.

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I didn't want to bring up old woundsa man in a blue shirt is laughing with the words laugh out loud below him

Dkp make us take nothing seriously, so on that note goodnight smiley36

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Vidya was flaunting her badi bahu tag and in next two minutes got ladoo from her pyaari maasa 😭🤣

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Bcoz she likes to complicate issues & then cry for sympathysmiley39

Why should he bash those ladies, he should bash his wife for her stupidity.

she is doing it for sympathy , i might have missed that part. But she is being stupid to risk her life to give family to Armaan not even thinking how the baby will live without her mamma.
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

she is doing it for sympathy , i might have missed that part. But she is being stupid to risk her life to give family to Armaan not even thinking how the baby will live without her mamma.

Sympathy in the sense, makers usko sympathy dilwayenge na. kuch bhi karke, they will prove she was right in her decision. I would like to take the dream she had today(could be foreshadowing) & her selecting school for the baby all as a part of sympathy collection for her.

Though I would want somebody to knock some sense into her & not hail her as the love she has for armaan( milega nahi pata hain)

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 4 days ago
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Vidya and Manisha trying to butter Kaveri doing bahu duties aur Kaveri ne inke armaano pe pani pher diya smiley36 Sabko Abhira samaj rakhi hai yeh dono that they'll forget any insult with some fake love smiley39

Edited by janecastle - 4 days ago