Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

This is funny

https://x.com/MEGHA_1925/status/1846753658588848337

Abhira says armaan we are pregnant

Armaan says main toh baap bann hi nahi saktha as i am infertile smiley37

Baccha kaise aya and then it's revealed abhira has a tumor in her womb and she is not pregnant smiley36

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Lala lala lala laa

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Bcoz she likes to complicate issues & then cry for sympathysmiley39

Why should he bash those ladies, he should bash his wife for her stupidity.

there is a saying until bacha asks food mother won't give. Same way unless told how can others get on head.
Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

Ok I got my answer so Ar is saying Ab has to share the truth she is hiding and not Ar wants to share some truth. And yaha humne 20pages bhar diya with our intelligent KPssmiley37 https://x.com/love_abhimaan/status/1846747848723005695?s=46&t=ht68YbPCjQ2SoB8QhnkKGQ

smiley37smiley37smiley37 Just watched the precap again..Dkp made us fools so easily...thank you for enlightening this...

As I remember in a bts, abhira asked someone in office to prepone all her pending cases so that she doesn't have to go to dubai. But told armaan that the case got preponed without her knowledge so dubai plans will be cancelled. Armaan must have find out that abhira herself asked to prepone hearings not the other way. That's why he thinks that abhira is hiding something and wants to know what it is, before it affects badly for their relationship...

Ab samjhe folks.....smiley42smiley37

Edited by Sajini235 - 4 days ago
Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Sajini235

smiley37smiley37smiley37 Just watched the precap again..Dkp made us fools so easily...thank you for enlightening this...

As I remember in a bts, abhira asked someone in office to prepone hearings of her all pending cases so that she doesn't have to go to dubai. But told armaan that the case got preponed without her knowledge so dubai plans will be cancelled. Armaan must have find out that abhira herself asked to prepone hearings not the other way. That's why he thinks that abhira is hiding something and wants to know what it is, before it affects badly for their relationship...

Court ki hearing kaise prepone hoti h?smiley39

Dkp never fails to surprise with their zero common sense.smiley37

Sajini235 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Drna7

mujhe nahi bata yaar...hearings thi yaa client meetings, I don't remember clearly...honestly I don't have any idea about how a court works..aur dkp ka common sense ka toh hum sabko bata haina...whats the big deal...smiley37You got the point right...😁😁😁
Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

mujhe nahi bata yaar...hearings thi yaa client meetings, I don't remember clearly...honestly I don't have any idea about how a court works..aur dkp ka common sense ka toh hum sabko bata haina...whats the big deal...smiley37You got the point right...😁😁😁

Shayad client meetings aur cases ki planning hogismiley36

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Drna7

judge phupha hoga smiley37 a a a a
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

As I remember in a bts, abhira asked someone in office to prepone all her pending cases so that she doesn't have to go to dubai. But told armaan that the case got preponed without her knowledge so dubai plans will be cancelled. Armaan must have find out that abhira herself asked to prepone hearings not the other way. That's why he thinks that abhira is hiding something and wants to know what it is, before it affects badly for their relationship...

It could be possible like someone told yesterday, pregnancy will be revealed in front of whole family & they will accuse her for hiding it coz she wants to prioritise career over baccha. Abhira ka rona dekhne milega for 246874479753 timesmiley32& her every move will be scrutinized & will be blamed for not taking enough care of baccha

Anyways, she will fail to inform him, & let's see how he takes the news. Will he believe what his family says or he will get to know abhira's real intension behind her decision. Will he love his kid who can take his wife away from him, (armaan is blamed as the reason for his mother's death), toh his trauma might get activated & him maintaining distance from the kid & indirectly from abhira

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 4 days ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Sajini235 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

It could be possible like someone told yesterday, pregnancy will be revealed in front of whole family & they will accuse her for hiding it coz she wants to prioritise career over baccha. Abhira ka rona dekhne milega for 246874479753 timesmiley32& her every move will be scrutinized & will be blamed for not taking enough care of baccha

Anyways, she will fail to inform him, & let's see how he takes the news. Will he believe what his family says or he will get to know abhira's real intension behind her decision. Will he love his kid who can take his wife away from him, (armaan is blamed as the reason for his mother's death), toh his trauma might get activated & him maintaining distance from the kid & indirectly from abhira

well, armaan has all the rights to be upset over abhira hiding pregnancy and later on complications. But if he gets manupulated by his family that abhira is prioritizing her career over their child, that will butcher his character so badly. That will be beyond repair. Hope makers won't go that way...
Edited by Sajini235 - 4 days ago