Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Baat toh sahi hai extra

IMG_6262.jpeg

That's how ridiculous and pathetic those women PH has reduce themselves to idiots. Then another thing they like to blame everything on her dream. It's Abhira sapno that had her eating left over kheer smiley37smiley37

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Iske shakal toh dekho smiley11

From Meri Abhira to ‘Woh Abhira’. Evolution of Manhoos Manisha smiley5

IMG_6240.jpeg

soon woh ladki too 😀

Originally posted by: Drna7

Aap aasmaan se neela pyaar bhool gayi kya???

Jiske saath woh Pooja karna chahte the. How romantic smiley42

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

I like how we’re calling the episode boring yet we’ve crossed over 16 pages smiley37

Vahi tho mein bhi soch rahi hoon.. Abhi epi dekhkar aayi hoon and I am wondering itna kya major huva except Ab's dumbness and vile trio's kheer drama.

See this is y the show is still having its trp audience. Aadat se majboor hogayi log🤣🤣🤣

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

You know I want to contradict you, but I cannot coz everytime Armaan tries to brag about Udaipur ki ladkiyan, even mujhe bhi hassi aati haismiley37

Isme udaipur ke ladkiyon ke kya problem hai ??

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

You know, Maine yeh socha bhi nahi. This actually sounds plausible & logical (that's why I have grave doubts if this happening, but still it makes sense for this to come out in this form)

MG ke truth sirf KP ko patha hai..So chance hai

Originally posted by: OliviaP

Vahi tho mein bhi soch rahi hoon.. Abhi epi dekhkar aayi hoon and I am wondering itna kya major huva except Ab's dumbness and vile trio's kheer drama.

See this is y the show is still having its trp audience. Aadat se majboor hogayi log🤣🤣🤣

I dunno about others but I truly enjoy visiting IF more than episodes😍. Everyone is hella entertaining😂
Visszz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

I'm wondering why abhira is not confiding in dadisa?? Matlab mann bana liya hain to continue her bewakoofi even after knowing all her similar decisions in past has backfired on her. She urgently needs someone sensible to guide her, but usko toh sab kaam akele karke bigadna hain🤷‍♀️

Why do i think, armaan will mu that whatever he wants to share with abhira, she was aware & think that's the reason she was hiding pregnancy from him. Coz abhira complications ke baare mein toh batane waali nahi hain toh she will not have a valid answer when he will question her about the logic behind hiding pregnancy

Abhira agar conceive kiya toh she will have complicated pregnancy ye Baath Armaan ko pata hai

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I can’t believe I used to consider Manisha a green flag like Hetal Modi. Ye toh Sonali Kaku se bhi khatarnak nikli.

Even if dkp never flip Manisha, can't never be Hetal-bensmiley27 Modi

साथ निभाना साथिया | The Dubbing Database | Fandom

That lady was a true, patni, bhau and mother

Edited by pyar-ishk - 4 days ago
Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Even if dkp never flip Manisha, can never Hetal-bensmiley27 Modi

साथ निभाना साथिया | The Dubbing Database | Fandom

That lady was a true, patni, bhau and mother

First jethani (whose Pati was sole business owner) in ITV history to get dominated by her do koudi ki devrani (whose pati was nikamma)