Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 4 days ago

It was to make people emotional 😭

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Shineeeee

Naitik went into coma coz he safeguarded his wife during an accident and took the hit. Naksh was a year old at that time. Coma period 4 years. Naitik woke up on his son's 5th birthday.

OMG everyday you learn new history about this show. So accident let Naitik in a coma

and that too for 4 long years. smiley38

Thanks

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Drna7

Rushed and tracks are forgotten inbetween.

Maybe they have a time limit to start a certain track that's why.

lagta hai mei hi pagal hu jo full episode without FF dekhti hu.

They don’t have a time limit per se but money nahi aa raha hoga.

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I'm not guessing nothing my mind has no patience for RS tricks

on a serious note, there's were rumors spoilers out that daisa has some connection Akshara but I don't know what it means, cause it didn't make sense. It might be about the about the accident, who knows smiley36

what ? Dadi have some connection with Akshara ? Kahi Dadi accident ke time Shivani ko maarne ki supari tho nahi de rahi Thi and witnessed everything happened on that day ?
Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

OMG everyday you learn new history about this show. So accident let Naitik in a coma

and that too for 4 long years. smiley38

Thanks

That led to more loving and supportive in-laws.

Yahan par Ar coma mein gaya to Ab ko choro Ar ko bhi nikaal denge smiley44

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

oh now that khal nayak remembers he has a daughter who study to be a lawyer. Why don't he start his own firm. He made a name for himself, give PF a real competition. This thing of taking over won't work smiley39

I don’t think Sanjay Bansal is a villain .. he has worked for the firm for years when Armaan was studying ..

He naturally took the firm for granted as his winning cases was making clients flock to the firm

Armaan came in a well established firm which had a solid reputation.. to be fair Sanjay Bansal has never stopped his growth as a lawyer .. he gave him complicated cases which only honed his skill

If Manoj was not capable he was not capable . He used to win cases because Armaan used to help him prepare points n technicalities

SB did not have the patience to hand hold Manoj .. I am sure he did not hand hold Armaan since Armaan was able .. and started winning cases .. SB kept on giving him more and more

SB wanted to Rohit a puppet .. because he could see like Manoj he is not capable and will lose cases ..

Sanjay Bansal crying foul is ok in my eyes .. as he’s not doing samaj seva ..

But manoj manisha ruhi rohit and vidya are .. they have been free loaders

Today Charu was being given Gyan that she had to uphold her family . I am sure she will runaway as she will get a fake call from dev . Begging for another chance .. Abhira will try to stop her .. but will be blamed like before

The marriage will happen with Kiara taking Charu’s place ..

Manisha will be annoyed that her daughter who was too young had to get married and Charu will be left ditched at the bus stop

Abhira will be kicked out as usual getting the blame

Edited by Aadi04 - 4 days ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Iske shakal toh dekho smiley11

From Meri Abhira to ‘Woh Abhira’. Evolution of Manhoos Manisha smiley5

IMG_6240.jpeg

My poor chachi sa, dkp is ruining her

There feelings were hurt cause KP that petty pos, kicked them out of her room smiley37smiley37

Edited by pyar-ishk - 4 days ago
Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Iske shakal toh dekho smiley11

From Meri Abhira to ‘Woh Abhira’. Evolution of Manhoos Manisha smiley5

IMG_6240.jpeg

Still do not even come close to Vidya mata's expressions smiley42

elizamerin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Guess this will get erased or someone else might read it & won't let armaan know it. No way he is going to learn about the pregnancy so easily. Chance tha toh bataya nahi, ab itni jaldi use pata nahi chalega.

Lagta hain kuch kaand ho gaya, isiliye madam batane ki koshish kar rahi hainsmiley39

Why I feel that it has the same fate as the "I love you "pathar ?wahan Ruhi madam aayi thi.yahan bhi aayegi I think .charu ke liye rishta bhi aarahi hain like she had an affair last time .sabkuch connected hain

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

My poor chachi sa, dkp is ruining her

There feelings were hurt cause KP that petty pos, kicked out of her room smiley37smiley37

Ajkal even your pos Kaveri seems like a saint over her smiley37