Users

Frequent Posters

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

After karwachouth beizzati... Next beizzati tak time skip aa sakta hain

To Dadisa 2 days mein hi ghar aa gayi???

People are admitted for more days for stomach infection yahan to stomach stab ka bhi asar nahi😐

Apsvenky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Is it only me ya Aaj ka episode thoda boring tha?

Aapko bas aaj ka episode boring laga - kya baat hai smiley36

Originally posted by: elizamerin

Are you sure it is a cliff,it can be a bullet too.Her papa got the cliff moment last time,so her mamma had to find another way to diesmiley36

Ofcourse, they kept AKshu alive to copy Kusum dola

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Is it only me ya Aaj ka episode thoda boring tha?

Hmm, isliye toh shanti hai aaj..

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

When dkp write and SS Raj Babu tell us I'll tell you

smiley20 main vaada karata hoon

so you are saying writers have not yet written what phuski truth is Ar hiding? smiley37and they have shot precap already? Mind blowing smiley32 ….. hope they pick up some ideas from IF😆

Originally posted by: Drna7

Kahin Armaan young age ka affair aur bachha to nahi chupa raga???

Tumko lagta haa Khadoosmaan poddar main itni capability haa ki unka kissi se affair ho sakta? Kuch zyada hi overestimate kar rahe haa Armaan sa ko smiley36

Shaadi bhi janab ki contract wali hui thi pehli baar

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Aapko bas aaj ka episode boring laga - kya baat hai smiley36

Aaj kuch popcorn worthy tha nahi upar se abhira dumbass harkate kar Rahi thi 😅😅😅😅
Apsvenky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sajini235

I know predicting about this show is useless. So this is not an prediction but a simple thought on today's precap.

Armaan might have got to know about akshara's last phone call to MG. Since kv also knows about it, he is disscussing it with her. Abhira will try to tell about pregnancy to armaan before karwachauth but will be failed in multiple attempts. Armaan will also be tensed about how to tell abira the truth not wanting to butcher her relationship with her new found so called family. Then typical trope of pregnancy reveal in itv, abhira fainting at pooja. A doctor comes and declares that abhira is pregnant. Since that doctor will be a random person, pregnancy complications won't be revealed (it will be utter crap if it will be revealed just by pulse checking). So armaan and dadi sa will decide to hide that call truth from abhira as abhira is pregnant. Abhira will decide to hide about pregnancy complications from armaan. Both will play secret-secret for a while. Then everything will come out in the worst way possible as per bhavana behen's writing🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️....

PS - Abhira hiding armaan about pregnancy is next level stupidity. Its understandable if she only hides complication part. Hope she will tell him soon by herself. Just for the sake of drama, makers are butchering core traits of leads too. Atleast they can spare leads because of whom the show is running. But Its useless to keep any hope from makers...😡😡😡

You know, Maine yeh socha bhi nahi. This actually sounds plausible & logical (that's why I have grave doubts if this happening, but still it makes sense for this to come out in this form)

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Drna7

Kahin Armaan young age ka affair aur bachha to nahi chupa raga???

I'm wondering why abhira is not confiding in dadisa?? Matlab mann bana liya hain to continue her bewakoofi even after knowing all her similar decisions in past has backfired on her. She urgently needs someone sensible to guide her, but usko toh sab kaam akele karke bigadna hain🤷‍♀️

Why do i think, armaan will mu that whatever he wants to share with abhira, she was aware & think that's the reason she was hiding pregnancy from him. Coz abhira complications ke baare mein toh batane waali nahi hain toh she will not have a valid answer when he will question her about the logic behind hiding pregnancy

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

I can’t believe I used to consider Manisha a green flag like Hetal Modi. Ye toh Sonali Kaku se bhi khatarnak nikli.