Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 4 days ago

So day by day makers are proving Abheera is her mother's daughter.. she is becoming excessively dumb.. I am still not getting what’s the whole point of hiding? Like pregnancy kya koi pimple hai jo makeup karke chupa liya.. complications hide karna still made sense (considering how mahaan fls are) but yeh toh matlab kuch bhi dikha rahe hai…

Last gen handled this track in a really well.. we got such cute scenes jo baad me ak ke doomsday bane se bigad gaya but still… yaha 3 months se no touching policy tha.. raat ko sr hua and subah baby queen pregnant🤦‍♀️. I was expecting she will get a flashback like her mother got.. maybe of Janmashtami day or on their marriage night actual sr happened while ar was drunk… but kuch nahi.. logic dies a painful death everyday in this show..

And now the whole pregnancy will be revealed (if they reveal it) in the worst possible way… I am sure everyone including Ar will feel she was hiding coz she wanted to get it aborted.. but what I feel is maybe they will never know use pehle bhi koi kaand hoga and baby queen will leave without revealing… also I hate ak Sharma but even she got better treatment than Ab from her in laws… Birlas dev manos the.. Poddar’s are toxic as hell🤮

Edited out gen#3 discussion not shown in the episode

Edited by Sutapasima - a day ago
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

If Ab goes in coma blame kisko karege? Oh wait poddars are capable of blaming Ab in comasmiley36

Blame kisiko nahi karenge bas bolenge sabka haq che ena hain usne toh she deserves karmasmiley39. Bas baccha armaan ke paas hi rahe, else abhira ki mahanta will be wasted & ruhi rohit ka apna baccha ho jaayesmiley14

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

har roj mooh open karke fight karti hi lekin ab kyun chup 🤣

Bewakoof hain, nothing else.

Unnecessarily Mahaan banna hain to show she was ready to sacrifice her life for him, even after knowing what he wants 🤷‍♀️

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

My hopes are pinned on that - please can we have the reveal by next week - this week it's as irritating to watch Abhira be stupid as it was watching Armaan be a gadha 2 weeks back. Yeh dono Miya biwi alternate karte hai hume irritate karne ke liyesmiley36

But ye waala kuch zyada dangerous hai.as it involved a kid's life too...Hope it was known to him asap...

Edited by Visszz - 4 days ago
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Iske shakal toh dekho smiley11

From Meri Abhira to ‘Woh Abhira’. Evolution of Manhoos Manisha smiley5

IMG_6240.jpeg

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Visszz

But ye waala kuch zyada dangerous hai.as it involved a kid...Hope it was known to him asap...

Wife is hiding pregnancy from husband, now husband will hide something crucial from wife. Dono hi made for each other hainsmiley32

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Watched the episode first. No wonder essays are missing smiley37

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

So day by day makers are proving Abheera is her mother's daughter.. she is becoming excessively dumb.. I am still not getting what’s the whole point of hiding? Like pregnancy kya koi pimple hai jo makeup karke chupa liya.. complications hide karna still made sense (considering how mahaan fls are) but yeh toh matlab kuch bhi dikha rahe hai…

… yaha 3 months se no touching policy tha.. raat ko sr hua and subah baby queen pregnant🤦‍♀️. I was expecting she will get a flashback like her mother got.. maybe of Janmashtami day or on their marriage night actual sr happened while ar was drunk… but kuch nahi.. logic dies a painful death everyday in this show..

And now the whole pregnancy will be revealed (if they reveal it) in the worst possible way… I am sure everyone including Ar will feel she was hiding coz she wanted to get it aborted.. but what I feel is maybe they will never know use pehle bhi koi kaand hoga and baby queen will leave without revealing… also I hate ak Sharma but even she got better treatment than Ab from her in laws… Birlas dev manos the.. Poddar’s are toxic as hell🤮

Edited out gen#3 discussion not shown in the episode

how long she can hide her tummy. She is going to die and arranged everything before and not telling him the sperm donor the news.Before she has to say if something other comes out means it's under rug again.She will hide and thinks to tell on good occasion. Or if it's out all ar will be angry but vidya will melt and flip.They got s2 track of naira pregnancy along with kirti time ka.
Edited by Sutapasima - a day ago
All_A_MooPoint thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Iske shakal toh dekho smiley11

From Meri Abhira to ‘Woh Abhira’. Evolution of Manhoos Manisha smiley5

IMG_6240.jpeg

Why do their faces and expressions automatically go bad when they turn negative? Its like a curse for this gen's negative characters

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Abhira isn’t dying at all