Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

That depends. Gen 1 had Akshara be pregnant for almost a year and they had the little kid for almost 3 years before they took their second leap. They can show a lot with the kid as well, so I don't think aisa hai. Also with gen 2 they had a long story with kids & even gen 3 had almost 6 months worth of story after the kid. So yeah, there is a lot to explore even with kids

Gen 1 was an exception. Each family member had a sub plot and there was a huge cast. Here the story revolves mainly around Abhira and Armaan and we all know what happened in gen 3. Don't want them to take the same route.

I personally lose all interest after a kid is introduced smiley36

AnashqU thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Will they go Hi Nana way???

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Also raj was wrong about the report change cause the doctor today literally said her pregnancy is a miracle and she does have major complications. Woh alag baat hain ki how did she determine the complications in 2 mins without any tests. smiley36

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

I love how she acknowledges, even through her stories, that Manisha chachi is wrong, rather than justify the wrong behaviour of her character, unlike otherssmiley44

Another shruti was actually telling to sbs ki V has protective motherly sheild activated currently and also she loves Ab like own daughter. Kahani change kardi purismiley44

Fortnight thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnashqU

Will they go Hi Nana way???

hum itne lucky ho sakte haismiley13 but Abhira ka memory loss ke baad leke kon jayega. In my kp Kairav and Muskan were the best candidates to take her away from the family for her own good. Yaha Goenkas are useless. Don't want her to live with some random stranger in case there is a memory loss track.
Fortnight thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Also raj was wrong about the report change cause the doctor today literally said her pregnancy is a miracle and she does have major complications. Woh alag baat hain ki how did she determine the complications in 2 mins without any tests. smiley36

The doctor said the same thing to Armaan on the phone call during mehendi. That even if Abhira conceives it can be detrimental for her.health.
Edited by Fortnight - 6 days ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

The efforts I am taking to keep my khatarnaak khyali pulao's to myself. smiley22Cause last kuch weeks se jo bhi prediction kiya hain sab sabsey twisted and scary ways mai sach hotey hain smiley36

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Aaj mehendi waale reports se Madhav accident waala din ka diagnose pe aayi..That she will have complications in delivery due to heavy bleeding...

Edited by Visszz - 6 days ago
OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

https://x.com/orexp1ya/status/1846068157892776356

Off topic.. Guys voice over MG haina??

Edited by OliviaP - 6 days ago
AnashqU thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fortnight

hum itne lucky ho sakte haismiley13 but Abhira ka memory loss ke baad leke kon jayega. In my kp Kairav and Muskan were the best candidates to take her away from the family for her own good. Yaha Goenkas are useless. Don't want her to live with some random stranger in case there is a memory loss track.

@bold Ek baar tho useful hojaye🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Why did they introduce baby track now smiley7

Edited by AnashqU - 6 days ago