Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

FIL was mentioned coz uska parallel will be Armaan in this case, who despite not being useless, will be very alone. Also Armaan berating that person today that his decision has taken that child's mother away from him is what Abhira is also doing. Her decision can take her away from her child, which is something neither of those 3 deserve smiley19

Abhira ki bewakoofi ka jawab nahismiley44but atleast give me some sweet pregnancies scenes and then some angsty scenes after the revelation of complications smiley13
Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I love how she acknowledges, even through her stories, that Manisha chachi is wrong, rather than justify the wrong behaviour of her character, unlike otherssmiley44

and that is a very rare quality when it comes to rishta castsmiley36
AnashqU thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Abhira may plan to reveal to Armaan about the baby but Armaan may get to know before she does.....complications that maybe revealed sometime later

Apsvenky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Fortnight

I just don't want a kid right now. There's not much you can show after a kid is introducedsmiley18

That depends. Gen 1 had Akshara be pregnant for almost a year and they had the little kid for almost 3 years before they took their second leap. They can show a lot with the kid as well, so I don't think aisa hai. Also with gen 2 they had a long story with kids & even gen 3 had almost 6 months worth of story after the kid. So yeah, there is a lot to explore even with kids

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Screenshot_2024-10-16-10-46-38-361_com.instagram.android-edit.jpgIMG_20241016_104149.jpg

Shruti i see you girl.

Wow this is something unusual from the cast๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ
Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

If she wanted kheer blessed by an elder or something then apney par nanu nani se bol deti bananey ko. Abhi toh utna maang he sakti hain. The situations she is willfully getting into will only cause her more stress, which can invariably hamper her child's health. Self respect ki toh bali kab ki chadda di, but at least think about the child you are ready to give your life for smiley22

Now you get why I wanted to shake her in the morning as soon as I saw the precap smiley7

Apsvenky thumbnail

https://x.com/OyyeHoyyeBasket/status/1846420692293611869?t=1Xm-DIiPgxTKdTCqI3W0Ug&s=19

Ik that's not a real baby but who holds a baby like that. Bhot zyada fake lag raha haismiley5

I had the same reaction - even the baby looks wayy to small & anorexic to look like a real babysmiley36

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

That depends. Gen 1 had Akshara be pregnant for almost a year and they had the little kid for almost 3 years before they took their second leap. They can show a lot with the kid as well, so I don't think aisa hai. Also with gen 2 they had a long story with kids & even gen 3 had almost 6 months worth of story after the kid. So yeah, there is a lot to explore even with kids

Considering poddars who even start drama for Kheer and cabin...There is so much story has to explore if the writers and makers try to explore and execute straightly jiska chance bohot kam hai

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

I love how she acknowledges, even through her stories, that Manisha chachi is wrong, rather than justify the wrong behaviour of her character, unlike otherssmiley44

beyond rohit and sam, she seems to be the only one who acknowledges her character doing something wrong or at least take a broader perspective into account. smiley36

Apsvenky thumbnail

and that is a very rare quality when it comes to rishta castsmiley36

Hence my appreciation for this Shrutismiley36