News

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Even for the baby, considering the complications involved she would need the best of health care, rest, emotional support etc which would be very difficult without letting Ar know. And this had to be a joint decision, even if I understand the emotional duress she had been under for long especially related to her infertility report and how she has seen Ar's desire for a kid.

Already she was having complications so atleast she needs to prioritise her mental and physical health...For that Armaan needs to know about atleast her pregnancy news...Becoz fam is hell bent on attacking her and day by day people's are increasing for that..smiley39.

Edited by Visszz - 6 days ago
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Drna7

Kounsa wala??

Death blame? Cheating accusation? Bachha exchange?

@bold there has to be some reason behind making both pregnant at the same time
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Even for the baby, considering the complications involved she would need the best of health care, rest, emotional support etc which would be very difficult without letting Ar know. And this had to be a joint decision, even if I understand the emotional duress she had been under for long especially related to her infertility report and how she has seen Ar's desire for a kid.

Bold: Exactly. Its fine if she is okay with dying for her child, but for the child's well-being she needs to tell Armaan. It is his right to know, and beyond that, at least he will be able to make sure that Abhira is well taken of physically which is necessary for the kid. smiley44

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

there has to be a reason to make both pregnant at the same time ..and I can’t think of any other reason !

They had a kheer drama in precap for haq cheen na dialogue. Now how can it come into play.. Kv will could be one, though it do not make any sense.

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

I am happy that spoiler ki Abhira will be accused of mixing something in kheer to harm Ru's child is false.

Better hear laalchi ladki and haq cheena than something more disgusting.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

I do feel Armaan will come to know about the pregnancy soon, and Kaveri will be the only one to know about the complications. They had Kaveri say that she would have loved their child more than her life, which may come to play somehow smiley24

Drna7 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

I do feel Armaan will come to know about the pregnancy soon, and Kaveri will be the only one to know about the complications. They had Kaveri say that she would have loved their child more than her life, which may come to play somehow smiley24

Haan Kv ko sabse phele pata lagega, as Ab to Kv ka hi mini version h. Dono bffs man ki baat samjhti hogi.

Apsvenky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

They really had abhira go from someone who didn't want a baby for two years for very good reasons......... To being okay with dying for her child, not for herself but for armaan, even if armaan wouldn't want her to smiley22

Honestly she flipped on that even before she knew about her fertility & that is quite normal. It often starts out as being afraid of having a child to finally accepting that it's okay to have one with the right partner - that had already happened by Sangeet day.

What pisses me off is that she wants to sacrifice herself to give her husband a child - knowing that both her child & husband may suffer the same fate her husband & FIL did in that housesmiley44

Drna7 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

They had a kheer drama in precap for haq cheen na dialogue. Now how can it come into play.. Kv will could be one, though it do not make any sense.

Everyone is again and again saying Ab sabka haq cheen rahi h so it might come true........smiley35

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Haq cheen na dialogue could be because of Kaveri's will. It is yet to be revealed. So in case Kaveri has named Abhimaan's kid as her heir and then Abhira's pregnancy is revealed then these dialogues would make sense. smiley36

I don't want to think about how these two pregnancies are going to end. Coz I don't like any possibilities smiley18