Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

But this is not how it is being shown, right? It is not shown as if she is overwhelmed or confused or coming to terms with situation especially with the precap or RD spoiler about cravings..It is looking like a conscious decision which makes it wrong..

I think she is unsure about telling Armaan more about the complications due to that hospital corridor speech, cause she was getting ready to talk to him as she met Manish.

But yes, she is going wrong in not telling Armaan.

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Now that Abhira is on the cusp of motherhood, can we assume that the whole past history has been swept under the carpet ..they will simply create a situation for Ruhi to somehow have a change of heart and the behenchara will start all over again ..

Koi DKP se seekhe apne hi lead characters ke saath dirty games kaise khelein

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

I think she is unsure about telling Armaan more about the complications due to that hospital corridor speech, cause she was getting ready to talk to him as she met Manish.

Whenever Ab is about to take an important sane decision Manish's presence always spoils it.

sharadrocks thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Why do I get the feeling that this could well go the Season 2 way with Vidya playing Karthik’s role and becoming Rumpelstiltskin!

Edited by sharadrocks - 6 days ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Drna7

Whenever Ab is about to take an important sane decision Manish's presence always spoils it.

unfortunately cant blame him this time, though he deserves chappals for his " kisi ne meri bachhi ko kuch bola toh nahi" nautanki smiley39

Edited by A_Derry_Girl - 6 days ago
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Even for the baby, considering the complications involved she would need the best of health care, rest, emotional support etc which would be very difficult without letting Ar know. And this had to be a joint decision, even if I understand the emotional duress she had been under for long especially related to her infertility report and how she has seen Ar's desire for a kid.

Edited by Solitudelover - 6 days ago
Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

Why do I get the feeling that this could well go the Season 2 way with Vidya playing Karthik’s role and becoming Rumpelstiltskin!

you mean baby exchange? It could. But i don't think Abhira and Armaan are going to have a kid so soon and even if they do their kid raised by Ruhi would be very ickysmiley5
OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Now that Abhira is on the cusp of motherhood, can we assume that the whole past history has been swept under the carpet ..they will simply create a situation for Ruhi to somehow have a change of heart and the behenchara will start all over again ..

Koi DKP se seekhe apne hi lead characters ke saath dirty games kaise khelein

Not again. This behenchara neither suits Ab nor Ru..
sharadrocks thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Fortnight

you mean baby exchange? It could. But i don't think Abhira and Armaan are going to have a kid so soon and even if they do their kid raised by Ruhi would be very ickysmiley5

there has to be a reason to make both pregnant at the same time ..and I can’t think of any other reason !

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Kounsa wala??

Death blame? Cheating accusation? Bachha exchange?