Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Posted: 6 days ago

And i truly hate baby tracks cause what on earth is that armaan ka apna parivaar miley logic smiley22

Apsvenky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Love how the abhira deserves to kill multiple poddars of her choosing tribe is expanding smiley31

Yaar Aaj toh .era bada man tha to pelo Abhira's ears for the precap - WTH was that smiley44

Also agree on the killing part - she needs to load them all.in one SUV & push them off the Rishta cliff - ek saath sab khatam

Apsvenky thumbnail

And i truly hate baby tracks cause what on earth is that armaan ka apna parivaar miley logic smiley22

With the recent flip of chachisa & the way everyone is treating Armaan, I can still understand Abhira's logic - what is annoying me is she is completely ignoring how important she is that very equation smiley44

Also why can't they show her thinking that main apne aap ko aur is bachche ko kuch nahi hone dungi - thodi toh positivity rakh le behen smiley44

Yayy!! It is time for Abhira to turn into Alia Bhatt from darlings For Poddars. Not Armaan

Ull Jallul Shanka na kare

a woman in a red jacket stands in front of a building

Edited by Agni_Jytsona - 6 days ago
Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

With the recent flip of chachisa & the way everyone is treating Armaan, I can still understand Abhira's logic - what is annoying me is she is completely ignoring how important she is that very equation smiley44

Also why can't they show her thinking that main apne aap ko aur is bachche ko kuch nahi hone dungi - thodi toh positivity rakh le behen smiley44

already itne complications hai...stress bhi huwa toh aur problem ho jaayegi.And the cute mad fam is hellbent on attacking her ..I hope 2,3 din me woh Armaan ko bata dhe...

Edited by Visszz - 6 days ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Yaar Aaj toh .era bada man tha to pelo Abhira's ears for the precap - WTH was that smiley44

Also agree on the killing part - she needs to load them all.in one SUV & push them off the Rishta cliff - ek saath sab khatam

Precap ki warning raj ne paheli de thi so i was prepared. smiley36

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Armaan's self worth was already in the minus from the first episode, they had to drag abhira's down so that they could be a perfect couple. smiley42

Apsvenky thumbnail

Precap ki warning raj ne paheli de thi so i was prepared. smiley36

I know. But he said blessed kheer & I assumed it was bhagwan ka prasad - yeh toh Vidya maa ka prasad tha - why does she want the blessings of the woman who didn't want her when she couldn't have a babysmiley44

Apsvenky thumbnail

Armaan's self worth was already in the minus from the first episode, they had to drag abhira's down so that they could be a perfect couple. smiley42

I so miss that IF doesn't have facepalm as an emoji coz that is exactly how I am feeling right now smiley44

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Phufasa

hersher=Apsvenky]

I know. But he said blessed kheer & I assumed it was bhagwan ka prasad - yeh toh Vidya maa ka prasad tha - why does she want the blessings of the woman who didn't want her when she couldn't have a babysmiley44

Cause maa hain kuch bhi bol sakti hain smiley27