Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Posted: 6 days ago

Bhavna girl diwali is in two weeks, the timing couldn't be more perfect for a vanvaas track. Thoda toh dimag chaala lo smiley22

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Fortnight

phir leap se pehle first night dikhane mein kya dikkat thi inko

Apparently aao naai bahuuu aaao got enough trps, first night ki zarurat na padi smiley8

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Bhavna girl diwali is in two weeks, the timing couldn't be more perfect for a vanvaas track. Thoda toh dimag chaala lo smiley22

jab tak Abhira pregnant hai tab tak toh nahi aayega imo. Especially with all these pregnancy complications smiley13
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Fortnight

jab tak Abhira pregnant hai tab tak toh nahi aayega imo. Especially with all these pregnancy complications smiley13

Yeh log kaunsa 14 saal kliye jayenge. 14 ghantey bhi kahi aur reh liye toh toh mai diwali manna lungi. Vapas toh kucg din mai aa jana hai cause they need parivaar for naach gaana and kalesh. And pregnancy is at the early stages, I have high doubts that abhira will tell about the complications by herself.

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Yeh log kaunsa 14 saal kliye jayenge. 14 ghantey bhi kahi aur reh liye toh toh mai diwali manna lungi. Vapas toh kucg din mai aa jana hai cause they need parivaar for naach gaana and kalesh. And pregnancy is at the early stages, I have high doubts that abhira will tell about the complications by herself.

Pregnancy ke baare me Bata dhe wahi bohot badi meherbani hogi ..

ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail + 4

Apparently aao naai bahuuu aaao got enough trps, first night ki zarurat na padi smiley8

@bold Nah it got lower TRP in comparison to other episodes of wedding week. That's why they reduced Vidya Mata's screen space in comparison to last week. smiley36

Edited by ShadowImbue - 6 days ago
checky88 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

@bold Nah it got lower TRP in comparison to other episodes of wedding week. That's why they reduced Vidya Mata's screen space in comparison to last week. smiley36

Thank god for that. She is absolutely unbearable!

In fact I watched more minutes of the last two episodes because she has less screen time. Else I was just scrolling away the whole episode .

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: checky88

Thank god for that. She is absolutely unbearable!

In fact I watched more minutes of the last two episodes because she has less screen time. Else I was just scrolling away the whole episode .

yeah but now they just substituted her with manisha..who’s also gone off her head. πŸ™„
luvsagar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Can they show in flashbacks- please πŸ™ Bhavna behen πŸ™ so this pregnancy day after so called SR makes sense in logical audiences mind!

Wonder if Abhir can come is as hi risk pregnancy doc or cardiologist to help Abhira … nah I guess that’s too logical for Bhavna behen and DKP … can we at least keep getting some of the hot romantic πŸ”₯ scenes though to make this nonsense watchable πŸ™

Edited by luvsagar - 6 days ago

Originally posted by: luvsagar

Can they show in flashbacks- please πŸ™ Bhavna behen πŸ™ so this pregnancy day after so called SR makes sense in logical audiences mind!

Wonder if Abhir can come is as hi risk pregnancy doc or cardiologist to help Abhira … nah I guess that’s too logical for Bhavna behen and DKP … can we at least keep getting some of the hot romantic πŸ”₯ scenes though to make this nonsense watchable πŸ™

hot romantic hamare naseeb me nahi haismiley36. Btw what we got yesterday at navrati is the the lollipop we should be satisfied for few weeksπŸ˜–