Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: Gooddays

kaveri agar wheel chair ke saath gungi bhi hojaye to sab milke nikal dengesmiley24

kaveri agar gungi hui toh at least unka apna gala phatne se bachega lol
Gooddays thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

kaveri agar gungi hui toh at least unka apna gala phatne se bachega lol

aur kissi ko koi faisla lene se rok bhi nahi payegismiley36

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

@ bold this is the difference between the Abhira of the old and the new

Rest I have been repeatedly saying today that Armaan is to blame the most after Kaveri for mishandling the whole thing …

And Abhira trying to make Manoj sit in the chair given to her would be seen as patronising ..I mean normal human minds think like that ..all she needed to do was to tell Kaveri that there is no way in hell she would take something already promised to someone else .:and she should have walked …in her extra enthusiasm, Abhira always fails to read the room ..

But the larger point being that this whole cabin drama is so silly ..

I think Manisha asked for the cabin after Manoj had won a case …and Armaan convinced Kaveri of the same ..so she was not just giving him alms but recognizing his contribution ..if she wanted to recognize Abhira’s success, she did not have to do it by taking away something that she’d already promised someone else..Kaveri could have taken Abhira to her own cabin and made her sit in her chair !

No CEO worth their salt would commit a faux pas like Kaveri did ..she thinks she’s high and mighty and stamps over people and their feelings and that is the core issue !

Ab could have refused the cabin saying she was not aware and just walked out. Ar could have maybe conveyed the same to chacha again and avoided going overboard with the kaabiliyat dialogue on stage. But none of this would have helped much as the saltiness anyways would have festered with others like Ruhi, Vi or Sanjay stoking the fire. It was Kv's mistake and triggered all the pent up frustrations of chacha and then chachi. Even if Kv herself accepted the mistake and offered the cabin, it would still not have helped much as chacha would still feel as being pitied/ patronized and less favored compared to Ab.

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Ab could have refused the cabin saying she was not aware and just walked out. Ar could have maybe conveyed the same to chacha again and avoided going overboard with the kaabiliyat dialogue on stage. But none of this would have helped much as the saltiness anyways would have festered with others like Ruhi, Vi or Sanjay stoking the fire. It was Kv's mistake and triggered all the pent up frustrations of chacha and then chachi. Even if Kv herself accepted the mistake and offered the cabin, it would still not have helped much as chacha would still feel as being pitied/ patronized and less favored compared to Ab.

agree ..relations would have still been strained but not to this extent ..Kaveri just ruined everything in a moment …a woman supposedly as shrewd as her wouldn’t think of the consequences of such a big move ..even a kid would be hurt if you grabbed the gift meant for it and gave it to another kid …how can Kaveri not know this much at her age and given her experience ..this is why the track makes no sense unless she’s the sutradhar of the kalesh!
Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

RDX is trying to say something but stopping himself ..but kuch toh honewala ..he said K3G y’day …don’t know if he meant the film or just the cycle of life

Gabbar said that there is no leap and separation anytime soon as per his sources. Now he's not the most reliable source but his pregnancy spoiler was true so. smiley24 Also i only trust RD when he gives details about a particular scene or track. He said so much about honeymoon track and Ruhi's expose etc. Kuch bhi nahi huasmiley5

i don't think the writers have any bigger picture in their mind. This pregnancy track was also not planned. I don't think they've decided how they're going to end it yet. It depends on trp. I think they're desperate for trps as they released the promos of all the shows including rishta (smiley37) on their insta today. If pregnancy tracks and Abhira's ddp works then they'll continue it for a while. I don't think they will go for a baby leap or any type of leap because they're too focused on Anupamaa atm. A separation can come without leap now as Abhira has a family. Leap would require a new set up and some new actors i don't think they're willing to invest in that right now.

Edited by Fortnight - 6 days ago
AnashqU thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

RDX is trying to say something but stopping himself ..but kuch toh honewala hai...he said K3G y’day …don’t know if he meant the film or just the cycle of life

smiley37smiley37smiley37

What else to add if it's short

Fortnight thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gooddays

arey yaar tum to kuch accha manifest karo.... Bhavna aaj kal tumhe hi follow karti haismiley13

maine itni acchi vanvas wali kp likhi thi woh toh Bhavna ne nahi dekhi. Aaj kal kisi ki manifestation sach nahi ho rahi smiley5

Gooddays thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fortnight

maine itni acchi vanvas wali kp likhi thi woh toh Bhavna ne nahi dekhi. Aaj kal kisi ki manifestation sach nahi ho rahi smiley5

phir bhi tum umeed mat chodo... Kyuki tumhari umeed pe hume umeed haismiley36.,.

Who is watching the show or u guys depend on clips?

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Fortnight

i don't think the writers have any bigger picture in their mind. This pregnancy track was also not planned. I don't think they've decided how they're going to end it yet. It depends on trp. I think they're desperate for trps as they released the promos of all the shows including rishta (smiley37) on their insta today. If pregnancy tracks and Abhira's ddp works then they'll continue it for a while. I don't think they will go for a baby leap or any type of leap because they're too focused on Anupamaa atm. A separation can come without leap now as Abhira has a family. Leap would require a new set up and some new actors i don't think they're willing to invest in that right now.

I actually think it was in works at least since the abhimaan wedding. The baby shoes wala janam janam coinciding with the pregnancy track is not a coincidence. Baaki ka I agree smiley36

Fortnight thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

I actually think it was in works at least since the abhimaan wedding. The baby shoes wala janam janam coinciding with the pregnancy track is not a coincidence. Baaki ka I agree smiley36

phir leap se pehle first night dikhane mein kya dikkat thi inko