News

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Observer007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 days ago

Except Armaan, udavo all the Poddars and their relatives. Abhira, please do the needful; you need to avenge the stress we've endured with you. Also, take advantage of a 'buy one get one free' deal and get rid of the useless Goenkas too.

Introduce Shivani with a new family.

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

Kaveri is back home and in a wheelchair lol

If back so soon, only purpose of the killer track was the will?

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Abhira did all you said except confront KP, which I would've enjoyed. smiley36

Question, but shouldn't Ar & Manisha or Manoj himself done that instead of Ab

I find this Ring around the Cabin Track so uselesssmiley36smiley36

Manisha beg for Ar to talk to KP to give new office to her son and she agree. The next day excited Ab bursting in the office yelling hum jeet gaye dadisa. Ab asked for toffee, have no knowledge about office khel. KP sit her in chair and said new your new office. Wife spoke that the office is for Manoj, Ab jumps out of the seat says sorry, I'm fine I'll stay in my old office. Goes to get Manoj to sit him in the chair, he throws a tantrum and say's mein bheekh maangana nahin. Goes home and get drunk

Dude your wife beg for the office for you. smiley37smiley37

@ bold this is the difference between the Abhira of the old and the new

Rest I have been repeatedly saying today that Armaan is to blame the most after Kaveri for mishandling the whole thing …

And Abhira trying to make Manoj sit in the chair given to her would be seen as patronising ..I mean normal human minds think like that ..all she needed to do was to tell Kaveri that there is no way in hell she would take something already promised to someone else .:and she should have walked …in her extra enthusiasm, Abhira always fails to read the room ..

But the larger point being that this whole cabin drama is so silly ..

I think Manisha asked for the cabin after Manoj had won a case …and Armaan convinced Kaveri of the same ..so she was not just giving him alms but recognizing his contribution ..if she wanted to recognize Abhira’s success, she did not have to do it by taking away something that she’d already promised someone else..Kaveri could have taken Abhira to her own cabin and made her sit in her chair !

No CEO worth their salt would commit a faux pas like Kaveri did ..she thinks she’s high and mighty and stamps over people and their feelings and that is the core issue !

Edited by sharadrocks - 6 days ago
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

If back so soon, only purpose of the killer track was the will?

do you think they actually think of purpose when they write things …this has to be the most randomly written show I’ve ever seen lol
Edited by sharadrocks - 6 days ago
AnashqU thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gooddays

krish bhismiley3.... Itni toxicity srif ek cabin ke liye thoda to koi solid reason hota kuch bhi smiley44

Krish ka cabin nahi hoga ..... they will get one more reason smiley36

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Abhira did all you said except confront KP, which I would've enjoyed. smiley36

Question, but shouldn't Ar & Manisha or Manoj himself done that instead of Ab

I find this Ring around the Cabin Track so uselesssmiley36smiley36

Manisha beg for Ar to talk to KP to give new office to her son and she agree. The next day excited Ab bursting in the office yelling hum jeet gaye dadisa. Ab asked for toffee, have no knowledge about office khel. KP sit her in chair and said new your new office. Wife spoke that the office is for Manoj, Ab jumps out of the seat says sorry, I'm fine I'll stay in my old office. Goes to get Manoj to sit him in the chair, he throws a tantrum and say's mein bheekh maangana nahin. Goes home and get drunk

Dude your wife beg for the office for you. smiley37smiley37

And they will stand in hospital and argue more about the cabin smiley39 Kaveri be like 'ab utha le re baba' smiley36

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Where is nja ma’am btw? I miss her so much 😭

Edited by nutmeg7 - 6 days ago
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Mera dil keh raha hai ki woh yahi kahi hai hamare aas paas 🥹

Edited by Ajab.Pehchan - 6 days ago

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

Get a strong feeling it’s Krish, who’s going to kick the bucket this time …whatever he does is in some way connected to Abhira ..RDX claims he is going to do something unbelievable …whatever it is, somehow feel he will end up bidding bye bye …Kajal might curse Abhira for consuming her child’s life …and if at all her pregnancy is not revealed till then, she’ll likely disappear in a bid to protect her baby or some such nonsense ..!

Krish for white day can be true because there were reports he might leave show soon🫤
Gooddays thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnashqU

Krish ka cabin nahi hoga ..... they will get one more reason smiley36

WILL hoga krish ke papa ko kuch nahi mila hoga usmesmiley36....

Kya Abhira mussorie ja sakti hai apne Armaan ko lekar