Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnashqU thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: Observer007

https://youtu.be/EbNA-i7Mp0Q?si=x0GWTpoLssMTIOQ_

I initially felt bad for Manoj, but joining a firm that's targeting your own family member is not a wise decision.

P.S. puri update me ruru ka naam tak nahi toh phir uski photo kyu chipkaya hai Raj cutie nesmiley26

Krish manoj And one more point is??

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: AnashqU

Kaveri is back home and in a wheelchair lol
Observer007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Kaveri ki ghar vapsi

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Nutty in her Nja phase

learning from the best 😅😅😂😂

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

Kaveri is back home and in a wheelchair lol

Kaveri ko seedhiyon se dhakka mardo
Edited by Ajab.Pehchan - 6 days ago
Gooddays thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

krish bhismiley3.... Itni toxicity srif ek cabin ke liye thoda to koi solid reason hota kuch bhi smiley44
Gooddays thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Kaveri ko seedhiyon se dhakka mardo

usse kya hoga abhira par aur blames.... Abhira ko dhakka do PH sesmiley7

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Get a strong feeling it’s Krish, who’s going to kick the bucket this time …whatever he does is in some way connected to Abhira ..RDX claims he is going to do something unbelievable …whatever it is, somehow feel he will end up bidding bye bye …Kajal might curse Abhira for consuming her child’s life …and if at all her pregnancy is not revealed till then, she’ll likely disappear in a bid to protect her baby or some such nonsense ..!

Edited by sharadrocks - 6 days ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

see Abhira is a very fair girl ..that has always been the narrative..she would never accept anything or do anything that would hurt someone else ..after knowing that the cabin was promised to Manoj, the Abhira we knew would have confronted Kaveri and said she would never be able to accept something that was already promised to someone else ..she would’ve said it was simply not right ..she’d have asked for the toffee maybe or said she’d ask for a gift at an appropriate time …she would not have waited for Armaan to confront her ..she would’ve done this of her own volition …I don’t know if this is part of the reason why Manisha and Manoj are upset ..that Abhira accepted what was promised to someone else so easily when she had, in the past, always fought for what was right and even for the rights of others ..:but the way Abhira is being written in this track, just to generate drama, goes against the very grain of the character as originally established …I am now unable to connect to any of these characters because they’re just flipping in every track and there is absolutely no consistency in the way they’re being written …Sanjay Bansal is the only consistent character at the moment and that’s only because he is the villain

Moral of the story : All good people keep flipping while the bad people stay in character smiley37

Abhira did all you said except confront KP, which I would've enjoyed. smiley36

Question, but shouldn't Ar & Manisha or Manoj himself done that instead of Ab

I find this Ring around the Cabin Track so uselesssmiley36smiley36

Manisha beg for Ar to talk to KP to give new office to her son and she agree. The next day excited Ab bursting in the office yelling hum jeet gaye dadisa. Ab asked for toffee, have no knowledge about office khel. KP sit her in chair and said new your new office. Wife spoke that the office is for Manoj, Ab jumps out of the seat says sorry, I'm fine I'll stay in my old office. Goes to get Manoj to sit him in the chair, he throws a tantrum and say's mein bheekh maangana nahin. Goes home and get drunk

Dude your wife beg for the office for you. smiley37smiley37

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Krish set to join anti-Abhira camp as well as per RDX …I added an X because he’s coming up with explosive news smiley37

I was just checking in the morning how are the Bansal kids split., so now chorus girls in pro Abhira team with Kv ( contentious) and chorus guys in Anti Abhirasmiley1