Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Like they fast tracked EVERYTHING since the sangeet, they better fast track Abhira telling Armaan about her pregnancy smiley22

Wait I'm confuse I thought he finds out in the hospital according to bts about pregnancy. It's that dream or that he doesn't know the danger in her life regarding pregnancy

AnashqU thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

@ bold so there was already a reason for him to feel slighted ..but he took another case and won it too didn’t he ?

Yes he did and on winning that case is when this cabin point was raised

AnashqU thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Wait I'm confuse I thought he finds out in the hospital according to bts about pregnancy. It's that dream or that he doesn't know the danger in her life regarding pregnancy

Dream dream dream dream

nutmeg7 thumbnail

At the start of this Gen I had said I am gonna side with Manisha even if she is turned negative. I love her. I don’t agree to what she is doing on the show now but idc I love Manisha 😘🤣😘

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: AnashqU

Yes he did and on winning that case is when this cabin point was raised

phir toh Kaveri did him real dirty ..I mean why go back on your word ..what kind of a person does that make her ?
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

At the start of this Gen I had said I am gonna side with Manisha even if she is turned negative. I love her. I don’t agree to what she is doing on the show now but idc I love Manisha 😘🤣😘

Nutty in her Nja phase
Gooddays thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Nutty in her Nja phase

yeah Nja kya tum teeno iss topic pe baat karte ho.... Is the word refer to some member?

sharadrocks thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Nutty in her Nja phase

Na na …do not agree unke dictionary mei hi nahi hain ..agree and only agree and always agree …!

sharadrocks thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Krish set to join anti-Abhira camp as well as per RDX …I added an X because he’s coming up with explosive news smiley37

Observer007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

https://youtu.be/EbNA-i7Mp0Q?si=x0GWTpoLssMTIOQ_

I initially felt bad for Manoj, but joining a firm that's targeting your own family member is not a wise decision.

P.S. puri update me ruru ka naam tak nahi toh phir uski photo kyu chipkaya hai Raj cutie nesmiley26

Edited by Observer007 - 6 days ago