Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnashqU thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: Khayali_pulao

I am thinking the same… as she always took Abhira as a challenge and remember she had that she had a dream of Abhira challenging her that she will one by one make the entire family in her side so I think KP is playing her big game… as far as Kaveri is concerned alll that matters to her is her ego.

all that I want is Abhimaan to leave PH and start a fresh giving it back royally to the poddars that without them they are never gonna survive literally

Sab ke sab doob marenge

I agree with what you said

@bold the sole intention she is doing all this is to separate armaan and abhira because if they leave together they may open a new firm which may over power poddar firm easily and she will never accept it......she is winning abhiras trust just to break her

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Drna7

Both Sanjay and Armaan were busy in important cases so no time for it.

They discussed this before Kv suddenly suggested Ab's name, Ar protested as Ab was stressed currently but Kv didn't listen.

okay ..so at least now it looks like Armaan has cases ..Vella nahi baitha hai smiley37
Gooddays thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Where is this, tbh I didn't look around the room when Armaan carried Ab in just the bed smiley36

this is an old pic from rose garden where he got stabbed and Ab did Operationsmiley36
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

a man pointing at the camera with the words that 's some funny s # t

MM yeh jodi is the definition of Joru Ka Ghulam smiley36

Manisha chachi, you can't serious about pati wearing patni pallu. Who always pushing Manu for a case, who always talk up hubby. Who believe in their pati more then themselves, and who just asked for cabin for husband. His mother is in critical condition and over here still fighting for cabin

dkp please don't ruin chachisa, my sister and many others which surprise me, aren't shock at her ignorance not so much on the flipping smiley37

Edited by pyar-ishk - 5 days ago
AnashqU thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

Why was the airline case not given to Sanjay or Armaan? I understand that Kaveri thought Rohit wasn’t competent enough and probably not Manoj either ? But why not either of the two, who’d held the firm together in all these years ? Why did she risk giving such a prestigious case to Abhira ? Did she think that Armaan and Sanjay were not good enough ? Was there a rationale given by her in the show ? Just asking since I follow the show only in bits and pieces

Phuphasa said armaan and he are busy with other cases and ofcourse she thought Rohit is not capable of handling one.....Manoj was about to tell he would handle the case but Kaveri says Abhira will handle it

sharadrocks thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: AnashqU

I agree with what you said

@bold the sole intention she is doing all this is to separate armaan and abhira because if they leave together they may open a new firm which may over power poddar firm easily and she will never accept it......she is winning abhiras trust just to break her

@ bold agar yeh sach nahi hua toh we’ll both do thu thu on Kaveri and the writers smiley37
Edited by sharadrocks - 5 days ago
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

why is her dupatta around his neck ? Clearly it has nothing to do with romance smiley37

chachisa put it around him and says he’s his wife’s little poodle..something to that effect..🤔..saw it on some BTs
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Why was the airline case not given to Sanjay or Armaan? I understand that Kaveri thought Rohit wasn’t competent enough and probably not Manoj either ? But why not either of the two, who’d held the firm together in all these years ? Why did she risk giving such a prestigious case to Abhira ? Did she think that Armaan and Sanjay were not good enough ? Was there a rationale given by her in the show ? Just asking since I follow the show only in bits and pieces

Sanjay mentioned both he and Ar are busy with other important cases

sharadrocks thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: AnashqU

Phuphasa said armaan and he are busy with other cases and ofcourse she thought Rohit is not capable of handling one.....Manoj was about to tell he would handle the case but Kaveri says Abhira will handle it

@ bold so there was already a reason for him to feel slighted ..but he took another case and won it too didn’t he ?
Edited by sharadrocks - 5 days ago
AnashqU thumbnail

@ agar yeh sach nahi hua toh we’ll both do thu thu on Kaveri and the writers smiley37

Seriously.....jis confidence ke saath we are trying to convince everyone smiley37.....RoPus hair is one more pointsmiley37