Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

Right. My KP Ab will hide and may go visit doctor to discuss how much is the risk and termination options and future implications but at the same time pyshco Ru will find out that Ab is pregnant and will add mirch masala, announce it to poddars especially Ar that Ab went to abort baby bcoz she is career oriented something like this.

i hate that it sounds possible smiley18
Observer007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I understand that the creators aren’t meant to be emotionally attached to the characters, as their focus is on the overall show and its business aspects.

But directors, writers, and creatives are supposed to be invested in the characters, and most likely they are. So how do they reconcile with producing such disappointing content? You put in your time, energy, and effort to build a character or a couple or a team - how can you then tear it apart with your own hands? And how are you prepared to do the same again?

P.S. This isn't about any specific generation of YRKKH, I’m asking generally because for them, characters and shows are projects, and they seem fine moving on to the next one, even if the current one is ruined.

ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Drna7

I remember after court case and before holi Abhira said to Kaveri that your hate for me and zidd is more than love for your family and that's why you are crushing their happiness also inorder to hurt me.

~ "Truer words have never been spoken"

Now she is playing the role of KP ki layak bari bahu filling in the gap created by Vidya & Sanjay. Wanted to see her toning it down when it comes to challenging KP as it mostly backfires, but never wished to see her turning to this version, whose main purpose in life is seeking validation from the people who hate her. Maybe being declared infertile, Vidya's drama, her being emotionally distant from Armaan (can't say physically distant now smiley36), identity reveal and Ruhi's drama was too much to process. How can anyone not be depressed?

Krishna45637 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

Right. My KP Ab will hide and may go visit doctor to discuss how much is the risk and termination options and future implications but at the same time pyshco Ru will find out that Ab is pregnant and will add mirch masala, announce it to poddars especially Ar that Ab went to abort baby bcoz she is career oriented something like this.

Why I feel something will happen like this only smiley19

Apsvenky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

she’s asking them all to leave when they rebel …that’s why my question even

Also Ruhi’s baby has his or her own parents ..why should Armaan or Abhira get involved in the parenting ..what is Kaveri smoking ?

Oh please - she made Rohit the head of the firm, lekin kaam Armaan kar raha hai - same here as wellsmiley36

BUt baat wohi hai - of everyone in her family, Kaveri has somewhat realised that Armaan & Abhira are the people to be trusted the most to be both capable of handling the firm & family.

Honestly I dont think Kaveri is purposefully alienating Abhira - do not think she will plan such a long game.

What I do feel is that Kaveri ne jo khushi main ek instictive reaction de di, that has backfired on her. She immediately apologized when she realized that she gave Manoj's cabin to ABhira. But since she is Aasmaan Poddar - she cannot admit that what she did was wrong. She will never say that she had taken Manoj for granted all these years & never gave him his due, as he did not measure up to her standards of success. That is also why Chachisa's reaction is so extreme - because she also has finally snapped. Them being in the BG all this while & not getting what they feel they deserve is rubbing them the wrong way, that is why they are behaving like this.

All of them rebel - none of them follow through except Armaan & Abhira. That is the only reason why she values them, coz she knows that they are there for the family, coz if they choose, they very well can move out & make a life of their own without the Poddar name.

Hence all this drama is happening.

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

Now she is playing the role of KP ki layak bari bahu filling in the gap created by Vidya & Sanjay. Wanted to see her toning it down when it comes to challenging KP as it mostly backfires, but never wished to see her turning to this version, whose main purpose in life is seeking validation from the people who hate her. Maybe being declared infertile, Vidya's drama, her being emotionally distant from Armaan (can't say physically distant now smiley36), identity reveal and Ruhi's drama was too much to process. How can anyone not be depressed?

see Abhira is a very fair girl ..that has always been the narrative..she would never accept anything or do anything that would hurt someone else ..after knowing that the cabin was promised to Manoj, the Abhira we knew would have confronted Kaveri and said she would never be able to accept something that was already promised to someone else ..she would’ve said it was simply not right ..she’d have asked for the toffee maybe or said she’d ask for a gift at an appropriate time …she would not have waited for Armaan to confront her ..she would’ve done this of her own volition …I don’t know if this is part of the reason why Manisha and Manoj are upset ..that Abhira accepted what was promised to someone else so easily when she had, in the past, always fought for what was right and even for the rights of others ..:but the way Abhira is being written in this track, just to generate drama, goes against the very grain of the character as originally established …I am now unable to connect to any of these characters because they’re just flipping in every track and there is absolutely no consistency in the way they’re being written …Sanjay Bansal is the only consistent character at the moment and that’s only because he is the villain

Moral of the story : All good people keep flipping while the bad people stay in character smiley37

Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

Abhira right now has been dealt with so many blows, that all this is very overwhelming for her. Imagine that you also find out that you are pregnant - that has truly sapped all her energy & she really doesnt have any more to fight.

Also if you have noticed - Abhira would always give back only to Kaveri & Sanju when they did stuff to undermine her. Vidya & chahisa were never really taunted, as they both kind of adopted her when she came to the P house & taught her everything.

That is the reason she still considers them her own. In her mind this is just a phase & they will eventually fall in love with her again, like how Vidya came back to her side after she was upset during the divorce phase.

Abhira, like Armaan, has to understand P family's conditional love & accept that apart from Armaan & now her baby - no one is going to love her unconditionally like her mom did.

Observer007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sajini behen, please update the next chapter of your FF. I couldn't find the FF in the list, so I'm commenting here.

Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

see Abhira is a very fair girl ..that has always been the narrative..she would never accept anything or do anything that would hurt someone else ..after knowing that the cabin was promised to Manoj, the Abhira we knew would have confronted Kaveri and said she would never be able to accept something that was already promised to someone else ..she would’ve said it was simply not right ..she’d have asked for the toffee maybe or said she’d ask for a gift at an appropriate time …she would not have waited for Armaan to confront her ..she would’ve done this of her own volition …I don’t know if this is part of the reason why Manisha and Manoj are upset ..that Abhira accepted what was promised to someone else so easily when she had, in the past, always fought for what was right and even for the rights of others ..:but the way Abhira is being written in this track, just to generate drama, goes against the very grain of the character as originally established …I am now unable to connect to any of these characters because they’re just flipping in every track and there is absolutely no consistency in the way they’re being written …Sanjay Bansal is the only consistent character at the moment and that’s only because he is the villain

Moral of the story : All good people keep flipping while the bad people stay in character smiley37

But that is the thing - she did do that today. She did tell Kaveri to give that cabin to Manoj because she knew he deserved it more than her. But thanks to her husband who wanted to take her side - she landed up becoming the villian in this story for no fault of hers.

Even yesterday, Abhira asked that the cabin be given to Manoj & that she did not want it, but then it became an ego issue with Manoj who did not want bheek from Abhira, but was okay with Armaan giving sifarish to Kaverismiley44

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Oh please - she made Rohit the head of the firm, lekin kaam Armaan kar raha hai - same here as wellsmiley36

BUt baat wohi hai - of everyone in her family, Kaveri has somewhat realised that Armaan & Abhira are the people to be trusted the most to be both capable of handling the firm & family.

Honestly I dont think Kaveri is purposefully alienating Abhira - do not think she will plan such a long game.

What I do feel is that Kaveri ne jo khushi main ek instictive reaction de di, that has backfired on her. She immediately apologized when she realized that she gave Manoj's cabin to ABhira. But since she is Aasmaan Poddar - she cannot admit that what she did was wrong. She will never say that she had taken Manoj for granted all these years & never gave him his due, as he did not measure up to her standards of success. That is also why Chachisa's reaction is so extreme - because she also has finally snapped. Them being in the BG all this while & not getting what they feel they deserve is rubbing them the wrong way, that is why they are behaving like this.

All of them rebel - none of them follow through except Armaan & Abhira. That is the only reason why she values them, coz she knows that they are there for the family, coz if they choose, they very well can move out & make a life of their own without the Poddar name.

Hence all this drama is happening.

the cabin drama is obviously not planned …but this sudden love for Abhira still feels fake and suspect ..she does not treat Armaan with the same respect ..did she not think that he would be upset if Manoj was upset or did she assume that he would be happy since his wife was benefitting, given his dor was in his wife’s hands or whatever …the writers may not be capable of writing Succession or Dynasty but they’re also screwing up what was their core competency - saas bahu drama ..