Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Apsvenky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

wait I am confused so bts is dream where Ar gets to know?

Yup it is

Your message is too short. Please write at least 4 words or 20 characters.

Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

why is her dupatta around his neck ? Clearly it has nothing to do with romance smiley37

Chachi put it around his neck saying that Armaan ki dor is in Abhira's handsmiley37

Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Yeh kaam shayad ruhi didi karegi.

Bcoz abhira se related cheezo ka sabse pehle didi ko pata chalta hainsmiley20

Highly possible & it will come out also in the worst way possiblesmiley44

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Chachi put it around his neck saying that Armaan ki dor is in Abhira's handsmiley37

isn’t that exactly what Kaveri said too ..and isn’t she supposedly indulging Abhira for this very reason besides her competence as a lawyer …bas she did not prove the fact with a demonstration smiley37
Observer007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

Right. My KP Ab will hide and may go visit doctor to discuss how much is the risk and termination options and future implications but at the same time pyshco Ru will find out that Ab is pregnant and will add mirch masala, announce it to poddars especially Ar that Ab went to abort baby bcoz she is career oriented something like this.

You're right! Even though we don’t want to see something like this happen, the reality is they might take this route as they seem intent on filling the bucket with Abhira's tears.

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

I remember after court case and before holi Abhira said to Kaveri that your hate for me and zidd is more than love for your family and that's why you are crushing their happiness also inorder to hurt me.

~ "Truer words have never been spoken"

Edited by Drna7 - 5 days ago
Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

Someone please explain ..Kaveri’s theory was that she was indulging Armaan to retain him in the firm and family ..and Abhira would remain childless so all the wealth would go to the worthy heirs ..

Now she’s throwing all the Poddar heirs out ..she already asked Vidya to get out with her family ..now she’s alienating Manoj too

So which heirs are these that Kaveri is preserving this firm and the wealth for ?

Apparently these 3 months have convinced Kaveri that the best she can hope for is Ruhi's baby being brought up by ABhimaan, coz they are the only heirs who are of some use as of nowsmiley36

Also, we cannot completely eliminate Aryan & Kaira - becharon ne abhi tak apne uselessness ko dikhaya nahi hai, so they may be still in the runningsmiley36

sharadrocks thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Drna7

I remember after court case and before holi Abhira said to Kaveri that your hate for me and zidd is more than love for your family and that's why you are crushing their happiness also inorder to hurt me.

~ "Truer words have never been spoken"

you mean Kaveri’s masterplan, assuming there is one, is inspired by these very words smiley37
Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Abhira is proving she is a bewakoof every episode. She surely can't survive in that house during pregnancy, without armaan's help. She need to inform him especially when she saw how firmly armaan stands with her.

Whenever she has kept informations hidden from him, khoon ke aansu royi hain bandi. Be it charu affair or deal with kaveri Or before nath ceremony. She never learns from her mistakes.

Ansoon chhodo she gets pushed by VV on a daily basis smiley5
sharadrocks thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Apparently these 3 months have convinced Kaveri that the best she can hope for is Ruhi's baby being brought up by ABhimaan, coz they are the only heirs who are of some use as of nowsmiley36

Also, we cannot completely eliminate Aryan & Kaira - becharon ne abhi tak apne uselessness ko dikhaya nahi hai, so they may be still in the runningsmiley36

she’s asking them all to leave when they rebel …that’s why my question even

Also Ruhi’s baby has his or her own parents ..why should Armaan or Abhira get involved in the parenting ..what is Kaveri smoking ?

Edited by sharadrocks - 5 days ago