Views

Users

Frequent Posters

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

wah..so she thinks they’re all freeloaders and she’s gotten herself a couple of slaves to serve them …her opinion of her family brings tears to my eyes !

Her family is fighting over a cabin while she's dying. So everything is balanced. smiley36

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Manish and Madhav are competing in being the most useless in the show. Though Manish is winning by over a century smiley39

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: janecastle

Her family is fighting over a cabin while she's dying. So everything is balanced. smiley36

@bold which she herself is responsible for …I have no sympathy for Kaveri ..she uses and dumps people at will ..she deserves to have her ass whooped ..I hope Sanjay Bansal does the honours and brings the Poddar family to the streets !
Edited by sharadrocks - 5 days ago
Observer007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I don't want to make any predictions, but I do want to share my thoughts. After hearing Raj cutie, I have a feeling that Ab might experience a miscarriage, possibly caused by Ruhi or another member of the Poddar family (maybe VVV). If Ruhi is responsible, the sisterly bond from abhira side, and Ruhi might come to understand that accidents within the family can happen without the intent to harm. If VVV is involved, it could mark the end of Armaan's guilt chapter with Vidya. It's like a full circle – you gave me a new life by accepting me, but now my child is gone because of you.

It doesn't make much sense to show a miscarriage just to convey all this, but I don't think Ar and Ab will become parents this soon.

Edited by Observer007 - 5 days ago
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: janecastle

Manish and Madhav are competing in being the most useless in the show. Though Manish is winning by over a century smiley39

What is stopping him from speaking in favor of his par natin 🤷‍♀️. Ek baar sadh buddhi aayi thi abhira ko & she wanted to leave this family bas ek galti kar di ke she shared it with her p nanu & oldie ne motivate karke wapas bhej diya 🤦‍♀️. Uss din chup chaap nikal jaati toh thode din beizzat nahi hotismiley39

ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AnashqU

I stick to our theory......Kaveri is just playing games, her sole intention is to alienate abhira from the rest.... so by the time Abhira realizes how deep she is stuck in Aasmaan poddars game she would have been distanced by all the members of the family and once abhira is gone the true heirs will join back asking sorry

Why Ar/Ab didn't confront KP? They have first-hand experience in becoming her puppets but still they are valuing her partial decisions? Manoj & Manisha's reaction isn't completely unreasonable unlike Vidya, thinking about the number of times Manisha stood up for Abhira against KP and Jaithani sa (my POV). KP right now is playing a strategic game to win a war as she claimed during their wedding. KP is alienating Abhira, but at the same time she is slyly winning her trust too, so Ab won't think about rebelling against her or leaving PH/PF.

Edited by ShadowImbue - 5 days ago
Apsvenky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

smiley3smiley3

If I had the power to ye kehne ke liye tumhe is forum se bahar nikal deti.

100 saal purani picture hai ye, when Armaan was injured woh wala.

Suri Suri Suri - mujhe pata nahi chalasmiley36

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Abhira is proving she is a bewakoof every episode. She surely can't survive in that house during pregnancy, without armaan's help. She need to inform him especially when she saw how firmly armaan stands with her.

Whenever she has kept informations hidden from him, khoon ke aansu royi hain bandi. Be it charu affair or deal with kaveri Or before nath ceremony. She never learns from her mistakes.

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Yeh kaam shayad ruhi didi karegi.

Bcoz abhira se related cheezo ka sabse pehle didi ko pata chalta hainsmiley20

Right. My KP Ab will hide and may go visit doctor to discuss how much is the risk and termination options and future implications but at the same time pyshco Ru will find out that Ab is pregnant and will add mirch masala, announce it to poddars especially Ar that Ab went to abort baby bcoz she is career oriented something like this.
ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Drna7

Kaveri is not that smart but her parivaar is just more dumb.

And Kaveri herself is responsible in destroying lives of all his children and grandchildren just because of her ego so she surely needs to suffer for this.

Sanjay ke revenge mode and kicking out P fam and doing beizzati is Kaveri is on my bucket list since initial episodes.

@bold she is a puppet master and Abhira who said that on her face, is now her puppet too.