Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: AnashqU

I stick to the theory......Kaveri is just playing games, her sole intention is to alienate abhira from the rest.... so by the time Abhira realizes how deep she is stuck in Aasmaan poddars game she would have been distanced by all the members of the family and once abhira is gone the true heirs will join back asking sorry

Realise karke karegi bhi kya??? She will sit in a corner & crysmiley39

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

he didn’t even apologise to Manoj for not being able to keep his word ..that’s called empathy which he lacked..I rest my case !

Yeah this is also right.

Abhira ke piche jaakar chillane se achha phele Chacha-Chachi ko console karna chahiye tha.

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AnashqU

I stick to my theory......Kaveri is just playing games, her sole intention is to alienate abhira from the rest.... so by the time Abhira realizes how deep she is stuck in Aasmaan poddars game she would have been distanced by all the members of the family and once abhira is gone the true heirs will join back asking sorry

If this is true, then I want her plan to backfire and armaan to leave with abhira at a point without getting influenced by anyone's emotional blackmailing. I want him to leave this pagal khana for himself, abhira and maybe for their unborn baby too...not because someone throw them out...but unfortunately makers are only interested in bezati and ddp of leads...
Edited by Sajini235 - 5 days ago
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Jr aur Sr MG saath mein smiley11

Niptalo dono ko smiley11

Originally posted by: Drna7

Kaveri surely knows neither Vidya and her personal parivaar nor Manoj and his fam would leave in true sense so she doesn't care much about it.

smiley37

personal parivaar....OMG...Vidya ka raudr roop yaad aa gaua...with ruhi ka haath in her haath...😂

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Kaveri surely knows neither Vidya and her personal parivaar nor Manoj and his fam would leave in true sense so she doesn't care much about it.

wah..so she thinks they’re all freeloaders and she’s gotten herself a couple of slaves to serve them …her opinion of her family brings tears to my eyes !
Drna7 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Manish ki biwi pichle 100 saal se kaand kar rahi h, sautele bete Kartik aur uske bachho ki zindagi kharaab kar rahi h par Manish ne sad expression ke alawa kuch nahi kiya.

Same with useless, nalla Madhav.

Drna7 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

wah..so she thinks they’re all freeloaders and she’s gotten herself a couple of slaves to serve them …her opinion of her family brings tears to my eyes !

Kaveri ko kabhi koi chod kar nahi jaayenga, Ar-Ab bhi nahi jab tak Kv khud dhakka mar kar nahi nikalti.

She ensured it by giving regular dose of toffees.

And fir paisa property bhi Kv ke under hi h.

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Kaveri ko kabhi koi chod kar nahi jaayenga, Ar-Ab bhi nahi jab tak Kv khud dhakka mar kar nahi nikalti.

She ensured it by giving regular dose of toffees.

And fir paisa property bhi Kv ke under hi h.

she’s just a tyrant ..not even a particularly smart one if there is no game at play…I so want Bansal to kick her ass and hard !
Edited by sharadrocks - 5 days ago
Drna7 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

she’s just a tyrant ..not even a particularly smart one if there is no game at play…I so want Bansal to kick her ass and hard !

Kaveri is not that smart but her parivaar is just more dumb.

And Kaveri herself is responsible in destroying lives of all his children and grandchildren just because of her ego so she surely needs to suffer for this.

Sanjay ke revenge mode and kicking out P fam and doing beizzati is Kaveri is on my bucket list since initial episodes.

Edited by Drna7 - 5 days ago