Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 days ago

https://youtu.be/1YAwafKHqE0?si=AqouomMKPPg8DV13

Abhira apne haath se mirror pe likha mita degi. Kyunki usko Armaan ko batana toh haa. Paar abhi nahi

Armaan Abhira ke liye vrat rakhege

Abhira nahi rakhna chahti paar usse samjh nahi aa raha woh usse bataye kaise

Armaan ka bhi ek Raaz haa jispe alag se video ayega

Aj pura Din Raj cutie shave karke hamne bahut saari update Dene Wale haa smiley42

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Better she proves her mumma's innocence before that, else ruhi will take advantage of that saying she lost her matashree coz of abhira's mumma & now because of abhira she lost her child (if ruhi's miscarriage happens I'm sure the blame will be on abhira) & majority of poddars will echo ruhi's words.

Tum jab tak ye likh rahi ho, ruhi ne ye lines enact bhi kar liye honge shoot pesmiley36 Ye toh hona hi haismiley41
Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Fortnight

https://youtu.be/1YAwafKHqE0?si=mXI4VY7rgF8gBdEu

Kuch khaas nahi hai waise.

Abhira mirror pe we are pregnant likhegi par Armaan ke padhne se pehle erase kardegi in a way ki pregnant erase ho jayega completely par Armaan and Abhira likha dikh jayega Armaan ko and he'll question her.

Armaan karwachauth pe vrat rakhega for Abhira. Karwachauth ke baare mein kuch bataya nahi hai abhi

Armaan ko hi rakhna chahiye karwachauth becoz lambi umar ki zaroorat filhal Abhira ko hsmiley36

Edited by Drna7 - 3 days ago
Apsvenky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

@bold this I agree with 😃

I think we all do right nowsmiley36

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Yeh til til ke beizzati hone ke bajaye, everyone needs to be against them before the reveal. But I am 100% sure Armaan will ask why she didnt tell him the news before & will get it out of Abhira that the baby can endanger his life.

It is likely that when the pregnancy gets revealed & the reason behind hiding it comes out, I want that Vidya tells that she should continue the pregnancy as it is ghar ka chirag (or if Ru ka MC uske pehle ho jaata hai, then it will be the only chirag for now)

If Bhavna does show the above, I really want just one thing. Armaan should take that chance & blast each and every one of the family members & remind them what she has done and leave. He needs to tell Kaveri that while he loves & respects her, he cannot stay in a house that is hell bent on killing his wife for a waris.

Bhavna behen, Diwali aa rahi hai. You have yet to show achchai ki jeet over burai that is leftover from Dussshera. Please give me this atleast

even i feel that pregnancy ke saath saath complications bhi pata chal jayengi Armaan ko because he's noticing her weird behaviour toh woh samjh jaayega that she was hiding this news from him
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Bhavna is an admirer of the Ravan clansmiley16, she had enough of burai pe achai ki jeet. This diwali Abhira will voluntarily walk- out with her unborn child from the poddar house. As Akshay tritya pe divorce hua thaa, diwali pe sampurn swaha hoga rishte kasmiley37

@bold the makers believing in choosing the most auspicious occasions to demean their legacy FL and break her spirit …so people should be careful about wishing in the name of festivals smiley37
Apsvenky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Abhira mirror pe we are pregnant likhegi par Armaan ke padhne se pehle erase kardegi in a way ki pregnant erase ho jayega completely par Armaan and Abhira likha dikh jayega Armaan ko and he'll question her.

Armaan karwachauth pe vrat rakhega for Abhira. Karwachauth ke baare mein kuch bataya nahi hai abhi

SO basically inko tabhi pata chalega jab madam chakkar khakar giregi - Noicesmiley36

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

Kya batana hain?? Poddars will find abhira having something & will create tamasha. Armaan will feel bad, they will taunt him saying she doesn't deserve his love, he is pagal to love her so much while she has no value for his love Or his life. Abhira behosh hogi but apne room mein kisiko nahi dikhegasmiley36

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

even i feel that pregnancy ke saath saath complications bhi pata chal jayengi Armaan ko because he's noticing her weird behaviour toh woh samjh jaayega that she was hiding this news from him

You are highly overestimating Ar's intelligence level

Fortnight thumbnail

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Bhavna is an admirer of the Ravan clansmiley16, she had enough of burai pe achai ki jeet. This diwali Abhira will voluntarily walk- out with her unborn child from the poddar house. As Akshay tritya pe divorce hua thaa, diwali pe sampurn swaha hoga rishte kasmiley37

Akshay tritiya pe saath mein pooja bhi toh ki thi dono ne and Abhira ne gold coins bhi dhunde thesmiley42 be optimistic smiley37