Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Kya curse??? Waise bhi beta hua toh cliff-off hoga ya amreeka chala jaegasmiley36 Beti hui toh poora jiwan ddp se bhara hoga.... In both the cases the child's fate is cursedsmiley36

And foreshadowing curse, like tum kabhi khush rahogi, tumhe kabhi family ku khushi nahi milegi (yeh waala already mil chuka hain), aisa hi kuch

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Yeh til til ke beizzati hone ke bajaye, everyone needs to be against them before the reveal. But I am 100% sure Armaan will ask why she didnt tell him the news before & will get it out of Abhira that the baby can endanger his life.

It is likely that when the pregnancy gets revealed & the reason behind hiding it comes out, I want that Vidya tells that she should continue the pregnancy as it is ghar ka chirag (or if Ru ka MC uske pehle ho jaata hai, then it will be the only chirag for now)

If Bhavna does show the above, I really want just one thing. Armaan should take that chance & blast each and every one of the family members & remind them what she has done and leave. He needs to tell Kaveri that while he loves & respects her, he cannot stay in a house that is hell bent on killing his wife for a waris.

Bhavna behen, Diwali aa rahi hai. You have yet to show achchai ki jeet over burai that is leftover from Dussshera. Please give me this atleast

What if Bhavna is a Ravan lover???? smiley16

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

And foreshadowing curse, like tum kabhi khush rahogi, tumhe kabhi family ku khushi nahi milegi (yeh waala already mil chuka hain), aisa hi kuch

Saara quota full ho chuka hai shraap ka, ab kuch nahi bachasmiley41
Apsvenky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/yeh-rishta-kya-kehlata-hai-abhira-creates-a-big-mess-infront-of-charu-s-groom_212938

what if I say that I am perfectly fine with this. Aisey he saari din gaali toh khaati raheythi hai, but this at least sounds like something early abhira would do smiley36

Like I said - jo bhi hona hai, ek saath ho jaaye. IDC even if Kaveri goes against Abhira for this. But atleast she stood up for what is right - that is still better than keeping shut at being called a chor for stealing a freaking katori of kheersmiley44

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Yeh til til ke beizzati hone ke bajaye, everyone needs to be against them before the reveal. But I am 100% sure Armaan will ask why she didnt tell him the news before & will get it out of Abhira that the baby can endanger his life.

It is likely that when the pregnancy gets revealed & the reason behind hiding it comes out, I want that Vidya tells that she should continue the pregnancy as it is ghar ka chirag (or if Ru ka MC uske pehle ho jaata hai, then it will be the only chirag for now)

If Bhavna does show the above, I really want just one thing. Armaan should take that chance & blast each and every one of the family members & remind them what she has done and leave. He needs to tell Kaveri that while he loves & respects her, he cannot stay in a house that is hell bent on killing his wife for a waris.

Bhavna behen, Diwali aa rahi hai. You have yet to show achchai ki jeet over burai that is leftover from Dussshera. Please give me this atleast

Haan haan bhavna won't disappoint you, diwali pe ruhi & rest of the poddars acche se class lagayegi abhira kismiley20.Burai pe acchai ki jeet hogi

Fortnight thumbnail

https://youtu.be/1YAwafKHqE0?si=mXI4VY7rgF8gBdEu

Kuch khaas nahi hai waise.

Abhira mirror pe we are pregnant likhegi par Armaan ke padhne se pehle erase kardegi in a way ki pregnant erase ho jayega completely par Armaan and Abhira likha dikh jayega Armaan ko and he'll question her.

Armaan karwachauth pe vrat rakhega for Abhira. Karwachauth ke baare mein kuch bataya nahi hai abhi

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: janecastle

That's why I'm hoping that this baby matter would be her breaking point. Her baby is not Kaveri's 2 rs toffee ki koyi bhi aake maang le. If Abhira does not stop Ruhaya and Poddar jokers, then I would say she's getting what she has asked for.

Better she proves her mumma's innocence before that, else ruhi will take advantage of that saying she lost her matashree coz of abhira's mumma & now because of abhira she lost her child (if ruhi's miscarriage happens I'm sure the blame will be on abhira) & majority of poddars will echo ruhi's words.

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Haan haan bhavna won't disappoint you, diwali pe ruhi & rest of the poddars acche se class lagayegi abhira kismiley20.Burai pe acchai ki jeet hogi

Bhavna is an admirer of the Ravan clansmiley16, she had enough of burai pe achai ki jeet. This diwali Abhira will voluntarily walk- out with her unborn child from the poddar house. As Akshay tritya pe divorce hua thaa, diwali pe sampurn swaha hoga rishte kasmiley37
Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

abhira khudh kuch nahi bolegi, woh kuch alag level par chal rahi hain aaj kal smiley36 Girlie wants to reveal the pregnancy not because of herself, the child, or its the right thing to do.............................................................but cause armaan apparently will be sad if she did not keep karwa chauth smiley37

DO not get me started on her reason to tell him the truth - I so wanted to go argh at her in the morning on seeing that precap

Apsvenky thumbnail

I agree - that draping is just not suiting her or flattering her in any way