Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/yeh-rishta-kya-kehlata-hai-abhira-creates-a-big-mess-infront-of-charu-s-groom_212938

what if I say that I am perfectly fine with this. Aisey he saari din gaali toh khaati raheythi hai, but this at least sounds like something early abhira would do smiley36

Iss baar charu ke mamle mein fir se bolne ke liye agar Armaan ise thappad bhi lagaye toh trust me main kuch nahi bolungismiley35
Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
waise Poddars jaise conservative family mein Ruhi madam Jeth ji ko naam se bula rahi hai is it allowed smiley36
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

early Abhira also used to stand up for herself and her mother …this Abhira is indulging in selective outrage

is show main sab selective he hota hain, i'd rather have her get taunted for something she actually did instead of not getting stabbed at smiley36

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

I don’t think she will sacrifice her baby for anyone , she is risking her life for the baby and Armaan,waise kuch nahi hoga. Some were expecting her to sacrifice Armaan for that Ruhi but waise kuch nahi Hua and this is not gonna happen too

Kahi toh line draw karni hi hai Abhira ko. All these insults, sacrifices are getting too much. May be she'll finally reach her breaking point when that besharam Ruhaya will demand her baby from her.

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Ek dadi hi thi jo ise support kar rahi thi, ab unko bhi bhaga degi apne mahanta mein smiley37. And charu ko bhi flip karwayegi smiley32No wonder armaan & dadi were having a serious convo at night wrt abhira smiley36. Koi apne pairon pe kulhadi maarna isse seekhesmiley37smiley37

Now the theory stands strong, vidya will blame abhira that sge kept her pregnancy a secret coz she wanted to focus on her career. And nobody will be able to defend abhira, uski harakatein hi aisi hain.

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 4 days ago
Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Fortnight

waise Poddars jaise conservative family mein Ruhi madam Jeth ji ko naam se bula rahi hai is it allowed smiley36

What's happening in this BTS..

mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Naira (Gen 2)

The fact that they have flipped Manisha to the point of her supporting Ruhi and participating in the abuse of Abhira breaks my heart. Now I am never gonna like her character even if she becomes golden again.

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Fortnight

Chachi ne awaaz uthai thi par Vidya boli dono 1 age group ko belong karte h aur aajkal ke bache h.

Vaise bhi Ar-Ru se related maamlo mein V bohot modern ho jaati h.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Iss baar charu ke mamle mein fir se bolne ke liye agar Armaan ise thappad bhi lagaye toh trust me main kuch nahi bolungismiley35

abhira khudh kuch nahi bolegi, woh kuch alag level par chal rahi hain aaj kal smiley36 Girlie wants to reveal the pregnancy not because of herself, the child, or its the right thing to do.............................................................but cause armaan apparently will be sad if she did not keep karwa chauth smiley37

Originally posted by: janecastle

Why is Abhira even speaking up for that useless Charu? Didn't she get her fill of insults when she took a stand for that woman once. Isko kya ab round 2 of insults start karni hai with each Poddar joker smiley39

u might have missed the BTS where Charu n kiara taking stand for Abhira against 3 3 evil witches calling Abhira a Chor for eating ghar ka Kheer. Now the mute chorus gang had to take a stand for Abhira for her , no am happy she is finally doing something right. Waise bhi chup rehne se isko kheer thodi na milegi danth hi milegi. Am waiting for the day she takes stand for herself too like she used to do before.
Edited by Chaitu.V - 4 days ago