Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnashqU thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: Gooddays

Acc to Raj cutie Pookie ab ru baby ko manipulate karenge abhira ko leke.... Phir baby Ab pe beizzati ke phool barsayegi

coffee asar katam so guru and student switch rolessmiley36

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Someone please explain ..Kaveri’s theory was that she was indulging Armaan to retain him in the firm and family ..and Abhira would remain childless so all the wealth would go to the worthy heirs ..

Now she’s throwing all the Poddar heirs out ..she already asked Vidya to get out with her family ..now she’s alienating Manoj too

So which heirs are these that Kaveri is preserving this firm and the wealth for ?

mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Naira (Gen 2)

IMG_0250.jpeg

Armaan sa legit looks so done with his family. smiley37

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Too much hai.

Itni negativity kyun.

Kaise waahiyat log hai.

vidya se better hai manisha...in cheekhna chillana...from the bts...😂

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

no ..I am asking seriously since I didn’t see this .. is that what she says ?

Joru ka Ghulam is not the point since it has nothing to do with Abhira

but yes ..he has failed Manoj after giving him hopes

What I understood is, when everyone was accusing Ab and Ar defended her, chachi started saying Ar ab sirf tumhare pallu ke piche rehta h and then put her dupatta on him.

@bold that's partially true but everyone knows how much Kaveri values Armaan's opinions. Ar can request but ultimate decision would be of Kv only. Ar is also sympathetic towards Manoj but that doesn't mean he'll tolerate them accusing his wife.

sharadrocks thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Drna7

What I understood is, when everyone was accusing Ab and Ar defended her, chachi started saying Ar ab sirf tumhare pallu ke piche rehta h and then put her dupatta on him.

@bold that's partially true but everyone knows how much Kaveri values Armaan's opinions. Ar can request but ultimate decision would be of Kv only. Ar is also sympathetic towards Manoj but that doesn't mean he'll tolerate them accusing his wife.

he didn’t even apologise to Manoj for not being able to keep his word ..that’s called empathy which he lacked..I rest my case !
Edited by sharadrocks - 5 days ago
Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

https://x.com/pehlebhimainn/status/1846132061058613524

Hum toh ek hi taali ke chatte batte smiley39

AnashqU thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Someone please explain ..Kaveri’s theory was that she was indulging Armaan to retain him in the firm and family ..and Abhira would remain childless so all the wealth would go to the worthy heirs ..

Now she’s throwing all the Poddar heirs out ..she already asked Vidya to get out with her family ..now she’s alienating Manoj too

So which heirs are these that Kaveri is preserving this firm and the wealth for ?

I stick to our theory......Kaveri is just playing games, her sole intention is to alienate abhira from the rest.... so by the time Abhira realizes how deep she is stuck in Aasmaan poddars game she would have been distanced by all the members of the family and once abhira is gone the true heirs will join back asking sorry

Edited by AnashqU - 5 days ago
Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Kaveri surely knows neither Vidya and her personal parivaar nor Manoj and his fam would leave in true sense so she doesn't care much about it.

sharadrocks thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: AnashqU

I stick to my theory......Kaveri is just playing games, her sole intention is to alienate abhira from the rest.... so by the time Abhira realizes how deep she is stuck in Aasmaan poddars game she would have been distanced by all the members of the family and once abhira is gone the true heirs will join back asking sorry

haan this is our theory..Kaveri’s behaviour makes sense only if this theory holds ..otherwise it simply doesn’t …to deliberately insult Manoj and give Abhira the cabin when she could have easily given her anything else including her own cabin ..makes zero sense !