Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: AnashqU

Good of her heart and Kaveri Poddar, nope not happening.......Kaveri is still playing gamessmiley36

No behen. Mein almost convinced hoo ki for the time being KP is pro- Abhimaan.. Bcz Bhavna cannot think beyond petty things like copyright over a kheersmiley36smiley36
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Way the hriday parivartan is going if Kv sees Ab leaving, she might say ay ladki mein bhi tumhare saath bhagthi hun.. And the pink and purple suitcases make a joint exit from PHsmiley1

@bold : mein nahi humsmiley36

AnashqU thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

Aapko Bhavna behen pe itna bharosa kyun haa? smiley6

Show main kisi ka bhi flip digest karlu...... but Kaveri nosmiley36......she is one of the key characters aise hi how can they change her overnight without any agenda

Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

I was thinking yeh Poddar flippers bhi kitne cheapos hai matlab ek cabin ke liye chachisa kitne khaand Ruhi ke bhool diye…. And this VV shukr kare her dumb hubby is alive including herself because of Abhira and how conveniently she forgot that… Abhira should have let that chandelier fall on this stupid woman

Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: AnashqU

Show main kisi ka bhi flip digest karlu...... but Kaveri nosmiley36......she is one of the key characters aise hi how can they change her overnight without any agenda

Two characters Jin ka dimaag kaam karta hai is phupha and Dadisa so naa even I won’t believe she flipped pro Abhira

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

My god you guys will not give up on your theory that KV is definitely not doing any of this of the goodness of her heart smiley36

Where's the fun in that?? Also to flip KP overnight like a pancake was the worst thing to do! Especially at the time they did.. one day he was investment next day he's the all in all in the will.. hadd hi hai! To me, her flip was worse than Vidya's cos she atleast was always shown to be fickle minded.. this is just plain Jane taking audience for a ride.. and us just unwillingly on it..

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Wohi toh i was really upset with abhira that she didn't even try to find out the reason her mumma left goenkas. Instead she sort of accepted the accusation "khooni ki beti", & didi ke peeche bhaagne mein busy ho gayi.

And now this huge sacrifice for armaan even after him reassuring her she is all what he wants.

Kya thi aur kya bana diya usesmiley44

the day she was more focused on playing Cupid to Charu while her mother was being slandered by Sanjay and Kaveri, thoda disconnect hua..then when she went and told Ruhi that they were joint victims of Armaan ..and now when she’s more interested in her Didi and being the layak Bahu than finding out what happened to her mother in the past …apni hi leads ko itna ganda kaun likhta hai …
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: elizamerin

Coming week it's Kajal's turn I thinksmiley6

Abhi toh teeno triplets ki tarah dikhte hain ab kajal ko kaise add karenge inke saathsmiley29

sharadrocks thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Where's the fun in that?? Also to flip KP overnight like a pancake was the worst thing to do! Especially at the time they did.. one day he was investment next day he's the all in all in the will.. hadd hi hai! To me, her flip was worse than Vidya's cos she atleast was always shown to be fickle minded.. this is just plain Jane taking audience for a ride.. and us just unwillingly on it..

if they make Kaveri all warm and fuzzy, they’ve lost one of the USPs of this gen …this sudden Abhira prem and naming Armaan in the will 😳🤣
sharadrocks thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Kaveri Poddar ko Kaveri Singhania banadiya smiley37

…and this turn simply doesn’t suit someone as majestic and powerful looking as Anita Raj

Edited by sharadrocks - 4 days ago