News

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: mysticxmyth

They actually echoed Abhira’s dialogue where she says “saare intezaam karke jaayegi mumma aapkeliye”, I am guessing either Abhira will lose her memory or she will be in a coma or something for a while and Armaan will have to raise the child by himself like how Naitik went into coma and Akshara raised Duggu by herself for a couple years.

FL memory loss could be the new sitara template if Jhanak is also going that route. The way pregnancy track was introduced did feel sudden to me with everything including IR that was going on

Edited by Solitudelover - 5 days ago
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

what are you saying …if they let go of that, phir past legacy FL ka reputation ka kya hoga ..jo present FL ki Maa bhi hai ..but present FL is so preoccupied with being top lawyer and sacrificial wife/ Bahu that aajkal usko apne Mumma ki yaad bhi nahi aati …poor poor Akshara 🤷🏻‍♀️

Wohi toh i was really upset with abhira that she didn't even try to find out the reason her mumma left goenkas. Instead she sort of accepted the accusation "khooni ki beti", & didi ke peeche bhaagne mein busy ho gayi.

And now this huge sacrifice for armaan even after him reassuring her she is all what he wants.

Kya thi aur kya bana diya usesmiley44

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: mysticxmyth

Abhira basically has given a piece of herself to each family member, loved them so much, went out of her way to save their lives, give them happiness and respect. What does she get? Physical, mental and emotional abuse. God, this show is so goddamn frustrating.

And it just keeps getting worse cause they literally turned one character who has tried to be supportive of her as much possible almost throughout the show vehemently against her in half a day.

Observer007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: elizamerin

TRP don't have any effect on these makers.They can't see Ruhi being insulted getting high TRPs .They continue to insult Abhira more and more .

smiley37smiley37

I think the makers are stuck in delulu world, much like Ruru, which might be why Ruhi's character is their favoritesmiley37

AnashqU thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Nope. But what she will do with the good of her heart will still backfire in the worst way possible. EIther way they both are out of the house, so I will still support Aasmaan Poddarsmiley36

Good of her heart and Kaveri Poddar, nope not happening.......Kaveri is still playing gamessmiley36

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: elizamerin

TRP don't have any effect on these makers.They can't see Ruhi being insulted getting high TRPs .They continue to insult Abhira more and more .

I feel initially they thought vidya insulting abhira might give them trp, didn't work so added ruhi into the soup, still didn't work toh added manisha also into it & is now making khichdismiley37

Originally posted by: AnashqU

Good of her heart and Kaveri Poddar, nope not happening.......Kaveri is still playing gamessmiley36

Aapko Bhavna behen pe itna bharosa kyun haa? smiley6

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnashqU

Way the hriday parivartan is going if Kv sees Ab leaving, she might say ay ladki mein bhi tumhare saath bhagthi hun.. And the pink and purple suitcases make a joint exit from PHsmiley1

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Observer007

smiley37smiley37

I think the makers are stuck in delulu world, much like Ruru, which might be why Ruhi's character is their favoritesmiley37

They might have thought ke fl ki aansu are intrigues viewers, idhar har din fl & ml ke taunts & aansu milte hain uska effect hi khatam ho gaya

elizamerin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

I feel initially they thought vidya insulting abhira might give them trp, didn't work so added ruhi into the soup, still didn't work toh added manisha also into it & is now making khichdismiley37

Coming week it's Kajal's turn I thinksmiley6