Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

what if KP gets to know and makes a grand reveal with the will …everyone says that she can’t conceive or whatever and KP produces the report with a flourish ..but she makes Abhira and the doctor swear to silence on the complications .:.💀

If Abhira dies, it will put Armaan in the exact position as his father was all those years ago and he will be ripe for manipulation by Kaveri !

This is why I keep thinking that Kaveri will be the first one to know. Abhira anyways will want to keep the complications a secret so to her Kaveri simply be "helping". Kaveri has the resources to keep doctors shut and change reports, so that Armaan does not come to know about the complications. Utna dimag toh Abhira k paas hain nahi.

Even if Abhira lives, she will always be grateful to Kaveri for hiding the truth, so is essentially a win-win situation for her.

Apsvenky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Uski bhi zarurat kya thi. Charu and Kavu are prone to flipping every few days, and Krish needs his father's connections so will obviously not side with Abhimaan ( nevermind that they are the only reason he has a dance career in the first placesmiley36). Plus, Armaan literally mentioned today that his family can leave them at any point smiley39

Haan,.lekin official flip zaroori hai. Warna why the hell would they villianise someone like chahisa of all people, who has absolutely no say in that housesmiley39

Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fortnight

if this is the case then I'm sure Abhira nahi bata payegi and next day Armaan khud pata laga lega ya behosh ho jayegismiley36

Now the question is sirf pregnancy reveal hogi ya pregnancy and complications donosmiley24

My bet, as of now sirf pregnancy. They will keep the complications for a time when that will be used to flip all these Poddars back to pro Abhira & make Vile V Rumpelstiltskin smiley36

Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: Drna7

Someone clear my confusion, how many days passed since Ab got to know about her being pregnant?🤔

Coz aaj ka episode nahi dekha h maine.😑

About 24 hours is my understanding

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Sajini235

waiting...but hoping goenkas to take her even though I hate them...but koi toh kebab mein haddi bane taki we will get angst romance...🤭🤭🤭

Yeah jaise Kaira ke time thasmiley42

Apsvenky thumbnail

Is gen mai sab hulk k rishtedar hongey. They can get hit by a car, stabbed and shot but sab half day mai theek ho jaatey hain smiley36

Kavu ke ek haath ki strength dekhkar tujhe abhi tak doubt thasmiley36

Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Kya din aa gaye humare bas hum itne mein khush ho lete hai… inn dono ka bas cutepan aur innocent face dekh kar hi dil khush ho jaata hai… how adorable they are in both the scenes… esp look at Armaan. First scene he was scared with the way she dhamkaoed him smiley42 kitna cute hai…

Bas dono ko aise hi rehne do aur poddars ke b’s dur rakho.

Khayali_pulao thumbnail

Team Phufasa

OH ka vaastu inke liye kaam sahi mein karta hai…

Khayali_pulao thumbnail

Team Phufasa

This is why I keep thinking that Kaveri will be the first one to know. Abhira anyways will want to keep the complications a secret so to her Kaveri simply be "helping". Kaveri has the resources to keep doctors shut and change reports, so that Armaan does not come to know about the complications. Utna dimag toh Abhira k paas hain nahi.

Even if Abhira lives, she will always be grateful to Kaveri for hiding the truth, so is essentially a win-win situation for her.

Itna toh makers ke paas bhi buddhi nahi hai re….

Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: mysticxmyth

https://x.com/megha_1925/status/1846761841663295676?s=46

Abhira, I know it’s your body and hence primarily it’s your choice whether you wanna terminate or carry on with this pregnancy BUT this man has no one but you to love him unconditionally. You cannot just decide to give up your life without even talking to him first. What if he hates the child for taking you away from him? What if he cannot stomach raising him/her alone? Poddars give Armaan the step child treatment despite how much he does for them, do you really believe they’ll give your child a loving home and family?

Exactly this. Badi minniton ke baad he has finally found someone that will give him unconditional love, no matter what he does. Losing that for a child who despite being his, will always remind him of his loss, is IMO the worst kind of punishment Abhira can give him - please to God tell him already smiley44