Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: Randomlurker

Yeah lmao, this makes way more sense now. They added that scene last minute, that's why it feels so rushed, like 'kuch bhi'. Writers just wanted to show the audience ki 'yep, sambhog ho gaya, bas.' 🤣 Either it was that night or they've been at it for like 3 months straight, which is wild 'cause Armaan ain’t even talking to her but still F-u-**** her at night. So basically, Armaan's like, 'Imma gonna clap your cheeks at night, but in the morning, you're dead to me.' 😂

Yelp

I'm done Laughing falling out the chair. - Imgflip

I have nothing more to add.

leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: christiangirl

YRKKH mein why do women even marry? Their worth will be just be of being- punching bags of everyone in the family, baby making machines, or cooks (despite having too many servants), have to fight to be able to work, divorced and then thrown out penniless and left alone to bring up children 😢.
So much for women empowerment.

Legacy ki maya…they are keeping the human species alive with royal blood…RS took the responsibility.

leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yeah lmao, this makes way more sense now. They added that scene last minute, that's why it feels so rushed, like 'kuch bhi'. Writers just wanted to show the audience ki 'yep, sambhog ho gaya, bas.' 🤣 Either it was that night or they've been at it for like 3 months straight, which is wild 'cause Armaan ain’t even talking to her but still F-u-**** her at night. So basically, Armaan's like, 'Imma gonna clap your cheeks at night, but in the morning, you're dead to me.' 😂

Where is the everest height seeelf-respect if the FL?smiley36

nutmeg7 thumbnail

oh boy that’s worse 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 but I laughed so much
Edited by nutmeg7 - 5 days ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

this show relations ka maa behan kardega. I watched a scene where abhira was praising dadisa how pretty she looks and all. I have never seen her doing sugar coating to any female member of the family. Even chachisa se bhi normally baat kiya hai. If i have missed seeing any clip sorry in advance. That scene looked like ab is putting maska on kaveri.

Now kaveri saying mujhe will banana hai. Seriously it's a joke like these ppl are with her from long time served her and gave her everything including food and love that kaveri never asked them to give. But abhira ne ek case jeeth liya so now kaveri wants to make a will to give everything to abhira for winming a case and putting maska everyday. Others deserves to be crucified for questioning kaveri so no property for them 😂

If abhira inherits kaveri's property i will just call her as someone who got everything by dooing chaplusi 😂 as nothing else she has done other than winning a case and challenging kaveri.

Ugh that's not fair, how are you able to blocked out the time she praised Vidya for looking great with that clownish makeup on during Ru-Ar bachelorette party retro look theme. We on the forum troll the hell out of Abhira for lying to Vidya.

That makeup look like KKHH Angali What the Heck, look

kaise, did you forget this @0:12 make sure you pulse and have a good look smiley44

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3Tsy7of8VI

Ab has praised Chachisa many times and joke calls her young smiley36

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Ugh that's not fair, how are you able to blocked out the time she praised Vidya for looking great with that clownish makeup on during Ru-Ar bachelorette party retro look theme. We on the forum troll the hell out of Abhira for lying to Vidya.

kaise, did you forget this @0:12 make sure you pulse and have a good look smiley44

dadi has not given that comfort till now so praised her first time it's simple 😜
pyar-ishk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

dadi has not given that comfort till now so praised her first time it's simple 😜

But she praised dadisa too much for my liking,

sometime it's to get something from KP or get her to do something smiley36

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

It's called "Chane ki jhaad par chadhana".....

smiley37

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

when people accept others na it's praising because they have that good friendly vibes. Chachi and vidya were very good with Abheera. Ofc vidya is monthly flipper for her 2 bahus so praising depends on taking. Dadi amd and Abheera didn't have that hugs or emotional scenes much . So dadi ka buttering lagta hi the corner ones who saw mannu and meenu ko.🤣🤣for Abheera and ar they started that close bond 😉

matlab ab hum abhira ko chaatu bhi na bole 😤😤 kuch option na do humko criticise karne ka

Kya milta hai aise bhakti dikhage abhira ko. Kabhi humko bhi itna attention diya karo 💔💔🤣