Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: leafy2022

Aare kya doctor.. that doctor works at poddar firm to put band aids…smiley37smiley37 nothing else. Nehi to blood test se kaise infertile hote hai log.. kuch bhi…

she got promoted from head nurse of birla hospital same artist hi 🤣🤣from s3
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

If it happen during that time, doctor won't give report that Ab is infertile.

Then the family doctor is fake as hell and Ab would be showing by nowsmiley37

They could have done it any time in these three months. smiley36 Why do we have to assume that two married people, who are very much in love did not do the deed in all these months? Just because they showed romance yesterday does not mean it happened only yesterday. Aise toh their romance today was far hotter than yesterday.

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

We should start smirking like fufasa seeing every episode. He is like chalo suru ho gaya fir se loosers ka drama. How did he withstand all these for decades?

he is paraya so enjoys20241015_101956-COLLAGE.jpg
leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

she got promoted from head nurse of birla hospital same artist hi 🤣🤣from s3

OMG… really? I don’t remember the face of birla head nurse and didn’t realize…

Now that makes sense… she was jobless afte Birka extinction..🤣

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

smiley37smiley37smiley37

I can’t speak reading this and laughing.. so true..suddenly they remember they didn’t do it for showing pregnancy. What a nalayak writer.🤣

smiley37smiley37smiley37

That's why we still watch this crap, cause of the comedy of everything

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

We should start smirking like fufasa seeing every episode. He is like chalo suru ho gaya fir se loosers ka drama. How did he withstand all these for decades?

jaake kaise Rohit ka kaan bhara mujhe pasand agaya.

All blue ilu 🤩Screenshot_2024-10-15-07-08-45-604_com.instagram.android~2.jpg

How much DDP are they even planning to exert more of Ab?? Like seriously I'm getting fed up ☠️ Someone please nuke the imaginating capacity of this writer.

Is a good new baby arrival track is too much positivity to expect here? Like damn one after another spoiled Ruhit's baby arrival happiness and now Abhimaan joined the list!

smiley21

nutmeg7 thumbnail

smiley37smiley37smiley37

I can’t speak reading this and laughing.. so true..suddenly they remember they didn’t do it for showing pregnancy. What a nalayak writer.🤣

I know Yaa. There were obvious signs. They are wrapping this too fast to show Abhira’s pregnancy. But they wasted three months in Armaan being salty about being kicked by his maa. So now jet speed in sambhog and pregnancy report. I am sure they must be exasperated as well but kya Kare. Lol.

I sympathise more with the writer. They are just puppets who as asked to write plots according to what the channel and PH tells them.

leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: janecastle

They could have done it any time in these three months. smiley36 Why do we have to assume that two married people, who are very much in love did not do the deed in all these months? Just because they showed romance yesterday does not mean it happened only yesterday. Aise toh their romance today was far hotter than yesterday.

Armaanza ka sakal dekha before? He woke up with Maa ka shraap dream every night and morning. So was it dard bhara s*x thatthey did?🤣

Edited by leafy2022 - 6 days ago
Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

OMG… really? I don’t remember the face of birla head nurse and didn’t realize…

Now that makes sense… she was jobless afte Birka extinction..🤣

she was always with manyu in surgery and she was cupid to them remember her face same lady is doctor 🤣🤣 I caught her with voice