Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

that day it's fresh first now it's adat hogayi types rushed dinchaaak for closing not start. It's done and closed next 😉

Haa. You know when I used to watch Lost Gen 1, I used to always praise Yrkkh makers for crisp storyline and treatment of the episode.

Jabse Gen 3 dekha and came to know how product fights overpowered story and the aftermath in Gen 4, tabse mera inpe Vishwas uth gaya 😂🤣😂

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

he kept that face for audience and his family not on rolling time 🤣🤣. And chances are Janmastami ka ding song only 🤣. He gets mood on festivals only 🤣🤣 openly 😜

If it happen during that time, doctor won't give report that Ab is infertile.

Then the family doctor is fake as hell and Ab would be showing by nowsmiley37

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

YRKKH Fans

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

we will have to chalk that up and assume they dtd during those 3 months?🙄

True tho! They’ve been married for 3 months, they definitely couldn’t have done it for the first time 😂

leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

They are rushing the track to bring pregnancy but suddenly they realised, inka sambhog toh karwaya hi Nahi. Toh fatafat kar Diya.

You could feel the rush. Look at that room. Gin ke 6-7 laal balloons they 🤣🤣. Isse jyada toh Navratri ke pandal mei efforts daale they in the episode. That scene was clearly rushed to show bang bang. Aaj thoda love lapata dikha diya. Quota khatam 😂

smiley37smiley37smiley37

I can’t speak reading this and laughing.. so true..suddenly they remember they didn’t do it for showing pregnancy. What a nalayak writer.🤣

Edited by leafy2022 - 6 days ago
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Haa. You know when I used to watch Lost Gen 1, I used to always praise Yrkkh makers for crisp storyline and treatment of the episode.

Jabse Gen 3 dekha and came to know how product fights overpowered story and the aftermath in Gen 4, tabse mera inpe Vishwas uth gaya 😂🤣😂

they lost grip on plot from kaira time third vivah. Killing naira they extended story but toxicity rised.
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Janmashtami ke time pe sambhog NAHI hua tha. smiley36 I go by what is shown in the episode and now what FF is.

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: leafy2022

smiley37smiley37smiley37

I can’t speak reading this and laughing.. so true..suddenly they remember they didn’t do it for showing pregnancy. What a nalayak writer.🤣

exactly people complain in comparison of piya bawri on leads so they gave as chullu bhar paani 😉
Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

that doctor is like shraap party it seems she had crush on madhav and dadi got vidya so taking revenge now with ar madhav ki pyar ki nichani 🤣🤣🤣
leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Aare kya doctor.. that doctor works at poddar firm to put band aids…smiley37smiley37 nothing else. Nehi to blood test se kaise infertile hote hai log.. kuch bhi…

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

YRKKH Fans

Girl you miss entire Miseducation that is Abhimaan. That wasn't their sughaag raat that was just a couple making up after a fight. That's why Ab is pregnant , if you listen to Ar dialogue from yesterday episode it was confirmed smiley36

Makes sense! I’m sure they’ve done it before too