Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Why someone didn't tell Ru to STFU, she's the last one to call Ab selfish and arrogant. Her picture is in the dictionary next to the words. This woman was just begging Vee to get office for her husband, why doesn't she tell that Tee

That woman got some nerve and no class

Learnt from her very own mil, how to stay relevant and try to get attention even when it's not related to you.smiley20

And Manisha believing Ru and supporting her would be bigger fool as she saw how Ru stole Ab's engagement ring and also caught Ru eyeing Ar so many times.

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: mysticxmyth

Only Poddars can make a girl feel like absolute shit for doing well at her job and getting recognized for it. I get that Manoj has been ignored for a long time by Kaveri but didn’t phuphasa mention that this was the first case he ever won? If its taken him 2 decades to win a case, then doesnt the question of competence arise?

I really feel Abhira should tell Armaan .. me working in ur family firm will only sour things for you .. it is better I work in another firm .. and Manoj and Rohit both would have been fired very fast if they were working in corporate firms

Nobody hires lazy bones

Sanjay Bansal cribs a lot .. but he wins cases for the firm and is loyal to Kaveri ..

Vidya, Manisha and Ruhi can do futani because Sanjay Bansal has kept the firm profitable.. he has kept Kaveri at forefront and allows his wife Kajal to be behind Vidya and manisha

when both Madhav ( a police inspector has measly salary .. from where us Vidya getting jewels.. and manisha if Manoj is losing cases )

Edited by Aadi04 - 6 days ago
Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: mysticxmyth

Only Poddars can make a girl feel like absolute shit for doing well at her job and getting recognized for it. I get that Manoj has been ignored for a long time by Kaveri but didn’t phuphasa mention that this was the first case he ever won? If its taken him 2 decades to win a case, then doesnt the question of competence arise?

It was the first "bada case" won by him on his own.

Yesterday it was mentioned he only handles small cases otherwise.

Originally posted by: Drna7

Armaan and Sanjay are senior lawyers and takes high profile clients and are all time busy so Ar cannot share cabin.

Neither others can as bahar nameplate hoti h.

But yeah poddars ke paas na ghar mein extra rooms h na firm mein sufficient cabins pata nahi itne paiso ka karte kya h.

'ek saal mein 5-6 shaadis karte hain...usme rings ka hi kharcha hai...😂
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: OliviaP

I didnt want Abhira to apologize to Manoj... Bhai.. Kiss baat ki maafi????Ruhi behen apne idea apne paas hi rakha karo🙏🙏🙏 Glad Ar stopped her😄

I'm glad Armaan stop for doing that dumb s*it I don't care how much she care and respect Manoj. The girl didn't know about the musical chairs going on at PH for office. It should be KP pacifying her own son not Ab. I'm glad Ar stopped her, too. FOH

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

https://x.com/theliltulip/status/1846002105355579898

Only if that dupatta was better placed🥲🥲

Edited by OliviaP - 6 days ago
leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I have a genuine question, are the makers suddenly trying to prove with that karela sakal Armaan had done it with Abhira many times in last 3 months? Weren’t they in talking term until last week? Kuch bhi…

leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

if Ab leaves without anyone knowing she is pregnant, I am sure they will find out when they meet again and not in between. Infact Ar and family might think she got married again and the kid is someone else🤷🏻‍♀️

Kahani kahi suna hai, iss show mein hi hoga…smiley36

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: leafy2022

I have a genuine question, are the makers suddenly trying to prove with that karela sakal Armaan had done it with Abhira many times in last 3 months? Weren’t they in talking term until last week? Kuch bhi…

Ab is preg matlab we would have to believe it in that way. Rem the kissing scene we got before leap. May be they did it then or anytime during those 3 months. Ar also said yesterday na- Shaadi ke badh hum jab hi paas aaye ho tum aise hi sharmati thi.. So what they showed as official SR to us was def not their first time.

Originally posted by: leafy2022

Kahani kahi suna hai, iss show mein hi hoga…smiley36

bilkul sahi pakde…. Aur kya aata hai dkp writers kosmiley36