Posted: 6 days ago

โ€œAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaโ€

bwahahahahah I lost it there ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: elizamerin

Where was this chacha when Rohit got a cabin but he don't have ,also Armaan got thrown out of his cabin?Bina koi case ke cabin milkar wahan baitha hain Ro ne sirf V aakar khana khilane ke liye.smiley37Tab koi problem nahi tha?

Also Ru kis haq se maafi mangwa rahi hain Abhira se?rishta to nahi hu according to her.Her husband earning nothing She eats from the hardwork of other lawyers in p firm including Abhira who brought 10 year contract to the firm.Earlier some people used to same about Akshu in Birla house .now I can say this about Ruhi specially when her husband also good for nothing.

Exactly Ruhi is a useless free loaderโ€ฆ Maheshwari and Singhania dowry ko creepily kha gai

No wonder Birla family threw her in the dustbin ๐Ÿ—‘๏ธ.. they knew she is only fit for that

I wonโ€™t be surprised she has paid the killer money to kill of Abhira

The girl who can kill her mother and pass the blame to her aunt .. and then merrily knock of all her uncles and cousins .. and cry victim .. will obviously try to kill Abhira too

Seriously pret aatma

Nobody has bigger dushmani to Abhira than Ruhi . Abhira should file a report .. Ruhi has threatened to kill me .. so if anything happens to me she should scrutinised thoroughly

Edited by Aadi04 - 6 days ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Track rush karne ke chakkar mei abhira ko overnight pregnant bana diya. smiley37

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Drna7

They always used Ar to "help them" now Ab also joined the list as all are lazy and nikkame.

Rohit is such a lazy man โ€ฆ. He sits in the cabin to eat ghar ka khana .. no cases for him .. he does not even have the intelligence to guy and buy medicine from hospital shop

Where was this chacha when Rohit got a cabin but he don't have ,also Armaan got thrown out of his cabin?Bina koi case ke cabin milkar wahan baitha hain Ro ne sirf V aakar khana khilane ke liye.smiley37Tab koi problem nahi tha?

Also Ru kis haq se maafi mangwa rahi hain Abhira se?rishta to nahi hu according to her.Her husband earning nothing She eats from the hardwork of other lawyers in p firm including Abhira who brought 10 year contract to the firm.Earlier some people used to same about Akshu in Birla house .now I can say this about Ruhi specially when her husband also good for nothing.

bilkul sahi......makers bhi na ruhi ki acche se kheenchte hain......I mean off all people...they made ruhi say such illogical dialogs...๐Ÿ˜‚

rohit ko makers drame me in na wapis laate to uska character sirf kayar rahta...but now to bilkul dewakoof bana diya hai....i mean his wife...uske saath rahte hue..was eyeing his bro...even after it was revealed that she was eager to mrry armaan...

ruhi is evil and manipulative....rohit is bewakoof...kya combo hai...๐Ÿ˜‚hum bane tum bane ek duje ke liye ...types...๐Ÿ˜‚

Originally posted by: Drna7

They always used Ar to "help them" now Ab also joined the list as all are lazy and nikkame.

but now to they have real trust issues with abhira armaan..manoj ne abhira ko asli maleen bata diya...to real mein asli to tab hi banegi when dadi is not there...๐Ÿ˜‚ to how can they let abhira to get the medicines....poison le aati tab??๐Ÿ˜‚

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Rohit is such a lazy man โ€ฆ. He sits in the cabin to eat ghar ka khana .. no cases for him .. he does not even have the intelligence to guy and buy medicine from hospital shop

jis raftaar se cases haarte hue dikhaya hai dadi ne....cases honge tab bhi dadi will b like...lets not take the case.....rohit ko case ladne se accha hai..case le hi nahi...๐Ÿ˜‚

elizamerin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: India_TV

bilkul sahi......makers bhi na ruhi ki acche se kheenchte hain......I mean off all people...they made ruhi say such illogical dialogs...๐Ÿ˜‚

rohit ko makers drame me in na wapis laate to uska character sirf kayar rahta...but now to bilkul dewakoof bana diya hai....i mean his wife...uske saath rahte hue..was eyeing his bro...even after it was revealed that she was eager to mrry armaan...

ruhi is evil and manipulative....rohit is bewakoof...kya combo hai...๐Ÿ˜‚hum bane tum bane ek duje ke liye ...types...๐Ÿ˜‚

Yesterday the way Rohit was complaining to Manish ,I was thinking isse zyada IQ 3rd STD ke bacche ke pass hainsmiley37Wo bhi aise complain nahi karta

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Track rush karne ke chakkar mei abhira ko overnight pregnant bana diya. smiley37

pregnancy overnight ho sakti hai...๐Ÿ˜‚

But the funny partt is....manoj jo itne saalon se firm mein tha...and did not crib for a cabin...usse cabin ke liye rote ladte dikha diya...๐Ÿ˜‚

Yesterday the way Rohit was complaining to Manish ,I was thinking isse zyada IQ 3rd STD ke bacche ke pass hainsmiley37Wo bhi aise complain nahi karta

wohi na.....bilkul degrade kar diya hai iska....bhagne se pehle...he was shown sensitive....I think woh ek saal dikhaya nahi na iska...kuch brain cells dead ho gayee honge iske...๐Ÿ˜‚

he said...abhisa bhabhi ne cabin le liye...bhai tumhari dadi se tum kuch nahi le sakte...agar woh na chahe...to abhira kaha se le legi??๐Ÿ˜‚

woh gali muhallon wali aunties hoti hain na tod madod ke baaten karne wali...waisa gossip king lag raha tah,...๐Ÿ˜‚

Edited by India_TV - 6 days ago