Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: Indira1211

abhira abd Armaan won’t separate this Gen. Armaan is not written like karthik and abhimanyu. I think they’ll follow Gen 1 and Armaan and abhira will leave the family together..but I don’t think the leap will come so soon.because there’s no need. Trps are good. Show is no. 2 so there’s no pressure on dkp as their own show is also the no. 1 show

There is no need but the story going forward in this way same like it went in generation 3.

Let's see what happens.

Alienpotato thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
But here there is high possibility that abhimaan will leave the house seeing everyone single person is turning against them and a property fight is definitely going to happen so for everyone's happiness abhimaan will go away from the family and I hope this happens soon

Originally posted by: Alienpotato

But here there is high possibility that abhimaan will leave the house seeing everyone single person is turning against them and a property fight is definitely going to happen so for everyone's happiness abhimaan will go away from the family and I hope this happens soon

That's like Yrkkh Generation 1 leap of Capetown where Dada G was dead and then Naksh Naira Akshara Naitik live in Capetown.

That leap was mind blowing.

After that leap we sae many things Naksh's tashnbaji in front of Naitik Car..

If they would take leap like this ways that's also good Because I am bery happy that no one is dead atleast and family matters such as dividation of home and firm can be solve further when they came to know that Armaan and Anhira were tight and they will hamdle loss they realize their mistake and Armaan and Abhira will come back to Poddar house.

Because Neighter Rohit or Nor Manoij is cpaable of handle firm's client if Araman gone.They will definately bear loss huge loss.

Fufu also will not try to save this firm from drowing because that's his plan.

Anu234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: Maanbhira

There is no need but the story going forward in this way same like it went in generation 3.

Let's see what happens.

Stop comparing with gen 3 plz waha offscreen issues leads to many things and it destroyed here it is different why you think ar is also treated this way by fam members?

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

iss plot abhira may be happy but we can not say same about her some fans 😂

Edited out quoted post for gen#3 discussion not shown in the episode

Edited by Sutapasima - 3 days ago

Originally posted by: Anu234

Stop comparing with gen 3 plz waha offscreen issues leads to many things and it destroyed here it is different why you think ar is also treated this way by fam members?

https://x.com/JustAFierceSoul/status/1846090500451061793?t=VMihmDgwX710xN8n5KBn5w&s=19

Muskurao Yaar.

Chodk yeh sab.

Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

iss plot abhira may be happy but we can not say same about her some fans 😂

Edited out quoted post for gen#3 discussion not shown in the episode

Well that's true they surely wouldn't be happy😂.... It's been edited out as it's gen 3 discussion cannot be discussed here ... But without the predecessor there is no successor...

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 3 days ago
Considering the jet speed at which makers are going through each track, even I feel leap is around the corner… and yes just like you predicted it will be around the year end.. what I feel is one they will skip first boy second girl track… both Ab and Ruhi will be having girls.. and two they won’t blatantly follow the last gen of ghum.. ( they might do, it’s just my presumption) that this time the kid won’t grow up with her biological mother… they will create a scenario where after leap ab will come to know her kid is alive and she will fight for kid… Also I don’t know the exact count but 5k is still far fetched so hum chahe na ek aur gen ana is inevitable… at max this gen can go for 8 more months..