Posted: 6 days ago

Hey Guys,

My inner part of headt strongly says that a 5-6 years leap would be coming in next 30-45 days in Rishta and to confirm this I revisit yrkkh 3 episodes.

So,In August 25,2022 a 1 year leap came because of Male lead's sister's death.So in present generation this leap us ignored and would not come agian as per my knowledge.

Then This leap's effect is omitted in October 2022.

From November 2022 they showed us hospital fight like who will become ceo of Birla Hospital and in that fight they took one month.

Now same thing is happening in rishta 4.They are fighting for firm, everyone wants cabin and their share in hospital.

Meanwhile in 3 aarohi also got married ti neil but in present case side leads are already married so no meed to this track.

Aarohi wanted a designation in Birla hospital for Neil and same thign happening now in this generation.

Then We are now present at 7 december 2022 Ep N. 768.

Where Akshara become pregnant but with health complications,and On the other side Aarohi is also pregnant.

Same thing is happening now Ruhi is already Pregnent and Abhira become pregnant.

Now let's count gow many days after this situation leap came.So leap came on 6 january 2023.That mean 30 days after pregnancy reports,yes or no.

So,In present case soem stories are laready seen by us liek Ruhi is already Pregnent and there is no need to waste 2-3 episode on ruhi Pregnecy and Firm war us going on and Abhira is also got pregnant.

All situations match with Generration 3 situation.

So can I think that anyone from Poddars gonna die and a 5-6 years leap would come within 30-45 days.

Also one thing us noticable they are dragging generation 4 episodes,if they drag firm drama, Pregnecy complication drama,Charu marriage drama and Abhir drama so I think there would be no leap till 3-4 month and then they are naturally 4-5 months pregnant after that.

What's your thoughts on 5-6 year leap.

It should come or not.

Screenshot_2024-10-14-10-28-19-16_cfbcc17267b0464af8bff0542436bc64.jpg

Screenshot_2024-10-14-10-33-23-41_cfbcc17267b0464af8bff0542436bc64.jpg

Edited by Maanbhira - 6 days ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

5-6 Leap is inevitable with the no improvement in tracks but I'm rooting for Abhimaan to have a girl child. Can't tolerate another Naksh/Kairav/Ab getting sidelined

Remember the Date 14 October

5-6 year leap time prediction:15 November to 1 December.

Originally posted by: Shineeeee

5-6 Leap is inevitable with the no improvement in tracks but I'm rooting for Abhimaan to have a girl child. Can't tolerate another Naksh/Kairav/Ab getting sidelined

Yes This time I think They don't go for a boy child instead Girl Child.

Custody of Choti Abhira ..

And fight between Ruhi and Abhira's child.

Very interesting thread.

https://x.com/Alpita0802/status/1845702472372994099?t=o_3_JW9yoXM4nWgq4GI9CQ&s=19

Glad I am not alone who think they are planning for a leap.

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

YRKKH Fans

I doubt they’re ending but ever since Abhimaan marriage and Abhira revelation happened everything is going in flying speed

https://x.com/archivascazel/status/1845638946899775811?s=46&t=soOe9ruQnINxXpQNyB9Psw

Originally posted by: Shinning_AD

I doubt they’re ending but ever since Abhimaan marriage and Abhira revelation happened everything is going in flying speed

https://x.com/archivascazel/status/1845638946899775811?s=46&t=soOe9ruQnINxXpQNyB9Psw

Big boss big boss big boss

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

YRKKH Fans

Originally posted by: Maanbhira

Big boss big boss big boss

Still 😂 these were like all the big and major plot. Marriage - revelation and children and career 😂 Wonder what they will show next because of big boss?

Dadi ex? Abhir? Armaan mom? Fufasa girlfriend 😂

Originally posted by: Shinning_AD

Still 😂 these were like all the big and major plot. Marriage - revelation and children and career 😂 Wonder what they will show next because of big boss?

Dadi ex? Abhir? Armaan mom? Fufasa girlfriend 😂

Dadi Ex No

Abhir Yes

Armaan Mom No

First Abhir reveal then Child brith trauma wala leap 5-6 years,and ut is also withing two months because of Big Boss there trp is gonna down So they will,Use it as weapons.

Last year when Big boss came also New generation introduced.

Before last year a leap came.

Before that Generation leap came.

So Big boss is a big opportunity for viewers who hate slow speed in itv

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: Maanbhira

Hey Guys,

My inner part of headt strongly says that a 5-6 years leap would be coming in next 30-45 days in Rishta and to confirm this I revisit yrkkh 3 episodes.

So,In August 25,2022 a 1 year leap came because of Male lead's sister's death.So in present generation this leap us ignored and would not come agian as per my knowledge.

Then This leap's effect is omitted in October 2022.

From November 2022 they showed us hospital fight like who will become ceo of Birla Hospital and in that fight they took one month.

Now same thing is happening in rishta 4.They are fighting for firm, everyone wants cabin and their share in hospital.

Meanwhile in 3 aarohi also got married ti neil but in present case side leads are already married so no meed to this track.

Aarohi wanted a designation in Birla hospital for Neil and same thign happening now in this generation.

Then We are now present at 7 december 2022 Ep N. 768.

Where Akshara become pregnant but with health complications,and On the other side Aarohi is also pregnant.

Same thing is happening now Ruhi is already Pregnent and Abhira become pregnant.

Now let's count gow many days after this situation leap came.So leap came on 6 january 2023.That mean 30 days after pregnancy reports,yes or no.

So,In present case soem stories are laready seen by us liek Ruhi is already Pregnent and there is no need to waste 2-3 episode on ruhi Pregnecy and Firm war us going on and Abhira is also got pregnant.

All situations match with Generration 3 situation.

So can I think that anyone from Poddars gonna die and a 5-6 years leap would come within 30-45 days.

Also one thing us noticable they are dragging generation 4 episodes,if they drag firm drama, Pregnecy complication drama,Charu marriage drama and Abhir drama so I think there would be no leap till 3-4 month and then they are naturally 4-5 months pregnant after that.

What's your thoughts on 5-6 year leap.

It should come or not.

Screenshot_2024-10-14-10-28-19-16_cfbcc17267b0464af8bff0542436bc64.jpg

Screenshot_2024-10-14-10-33-23-41_cfbcc17267b0464af8bff0542436bc64.jpg

abhira abd Armaan won’t separate this Gen. Armaan is not written like karthik and abhimanyu. I think they’ll follow Gen 1 and Armaan and abhira will leave the family together..but I don’t think the leap will come so soon.because there’s no need. Trps are good. Show is no. 2 so there’s no pressure on dkp as their own show is also the no. 1 show