Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: janecastle

No one takes Ruhi bhabhi seriously. Issi liye specifically batana padta hai to give her "equal importance". smiley36

she gets 2 minutes screenspace and she’s a so called lead .. she’s only there to create drama for the lead couple .’like all the other side characters are.
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

In gen 3 post marriage montage was showed to show only leads in montage but here ruhi is still part of montage even though leads are married and will give birth to abhimaan soon smiley14 as per popular demand of last gen jo show ke montage main hothe hai woh leads hothe hai. They should be present on the center of the banner irrespective of people take them seriously or not. Even many ppl did not liked abhinav but still since some ppl liked him mods accepted their demand and made these rules to cater those demands. So those rules can not be changed based on who is on montage. In future if abhira marries ABC burma and he comes in montage then we can not demand for him to be on banner just because he is on montage if we remove ruhi now. Rules should be equal for all PL'S who is present on montage. We can not change the rules based on ppls fav vs ppls hit list 😄

Edited by firewings_diya - 3 days ago

I don't know how many of you have watched this serial.

This guy Shaurya was THE LITERAL VILLAIN of the show. And yes he was in the montage and the story revolves around FL getting her revenge on him, I don't know whether this serial had a forum. But if it was there, can that banner not have him because he's a bad guy?? 🤷‍♀️

Makers only put the characters who the serial revolves around, so how's Roohi any different?

Originally posted by: Indira1211

yes but just like how viewers hate seeing that vamp Ruhis face onscreen ,now we must see it on the banner every time we come to this forum… I can’t tolerate Ruhi onscreen..she’s the most vile character..I just fast forward the scene when she’s there..but thankfully as she’s a side character..she only gets like 2 minutes screen time…. I really hope dkp,changes the montage soon and removes her.

Even I fast forward her scenes but what is the use telling here..

When we asked to bring Acha Aadmi in center who married the FL as well they did not agree, why will they remove Buri Aurat from center. Unfortunately, we all know reasoning is same behind both

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Because Shaurya was the ML of that show. He was a very important pillar of that show. Here, Roohi is a PL who can be sidelined easily like Aarohi.

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Because Shaurya was the ML of that show. He was a very important pillar of that show. Here, Roohi is a PL who can be sidelined easily like Aarohi.

Story revolved around Shaurya, but he's the bad guy.

Here Roohi is pl, but what doesn't revolve around her 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Wedding - Same lehenga

IR - Roohi blamed Ab

+ much more.

When the makers themselves remove Roohi from montage, she need not get central space in the banner 🤷‍♀️

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Logic dies when it comes to this forum or changes accordingly.ML can have different shades but he will still be ML unless FL finds a new love interest or marry another man . Here Ruhi is a vamp/ PL i and the story is all about Abhira and Armaan and other poddar’s including this vamp and her useless husband who doesn’t get any importance , before marriage she was shamelessly lusting on jeth who is not interested in her but now she merely have anything to do with the leads. Just like her mom she needs a spac somewhere in the corner. And it’s sad how Banner makers hard work is not being respected for just one side character.
nutmeg7 thumbnail

No offence to any banner maker or IF but why so much fuss over a banner? (except for fights which I dig smiley36)

The forum banner does NOT represent the show. The forum banner is just for enhancing the page. The makers are not going to be influenced by it. They won’t even care. It is just to make the page look beautiful.

But please continue…maza rukna nahi chahiye smiley40

Edited by nutmeg7 - 3 days ago
Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

In gen 3 post marriage montage was showed to show only leads in montage but here ruhi is still part of montage even though leads are married and will give birth to abhimaan soon smiley14 as per popular demand of last gen jo show ke montage main hothe hai woh leads hothe hai. They should be present on the center of the banner irrespective of people take them seriously or not. Even many ppl did not liked abhinav but still since some ppl liked him mods accepted their demand and made these rules to cater those demands. So those rules can not be changed based on who is on montage. In future if abhira marries ABC burma and he comes in montage then we can not demand for him to be on banner just because he is on montage if we remove ruhi now. Rules should be equal for all PL'S who is present on montage. We can not change the rules based on ppls fav vs ppls hit list 😄

What I dun understand is that why to make a fuss over Ruhi being on center when the established rules support it. These rules were made due to demands of forum members. Just because now that the fav is not there it doesn't mean rules should be ignored. 😂

Edited by Manny_123 - 3 days ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Mera comment kaha gaya smiley44 arre bhai sach hi toh bola tha she is the most bashed character in the forum what is so offensive in that the report karna padha smiley24 and that's very much part of discussion as that also tells why ruhi should be on the banner as she is bringing engagement along with leads.

Mods : if this is getting reported again, please let me know how this statement is offensive.

Ruhi is most bashed character in social media and IF along with adoring abhimaan. Isme aisa kya tha job remove hogaya. AM i stopping anyone from bashing her or did I stopped ppl from adoring abhimaan 😐

Edited by firewings_diya - 3 days ago