Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

No offence to any banner maker or IF but why so much fuss over a banner? (except for fights which I dig smiley36)

The forum banner does NOT represent the show. The forum banner is just for enhancing the page. The makers are not going to be influenced by it. They won’t even care. It is just to make the page look beautiful.

But please continue…maza rukna nahi chahiye smiley40

You answered your question..Exactly it is to make the page look beautiful not ugly. But Roohi in center will make it ugly just like she is making the show.. Be it her own marriage, leads marriage or anything.. her over the top negative characteristics makes it ugly to watch.😂😂

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Roohi barely gets 2-3 dialogues per episode or sometimes she's just there to make faces. Vidya and Kaveri have more relevance than her. I think Kaveri should be at the center of the banner along with the leads.

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Why do we need a new banner now especially when story is running faster then Usain Bolt?????

No major changes in story since last banner.

Also leap seems to be on cards.

Waiting for 1-2 months can be reasonable if mods agree.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Since some people are new here. Just wants to bring this to notice that yrkkh earlier never had such rules and in one of the banner contest post declaring winner banner there was lots of debate happened where it was decided that irrespective of PL has any worthy tracks or not whoever is on montage should be in middle of the banner smiley1

Even question raised why arohi or abhinav not placed in center of the banner. So this gen ruhi will qualify to be in the center of the banner irrespective of how lame , how boring, how skip worthy her scenes are. 😄 as in last gen too pl's scenes were boring/ skip worthy for us but mods ensured that rules are designed in such a way to ensure there is no bias. smiley1

If you guys want some popcorn worthy debate of last gen feel free to dm me. I can pass on the link if that link is still available smiley10

Edited by firewings_diya - 2 days ago

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

woh mystic force wala kya? Lol the hell is going on with post shifting 🤣🤣🤣 ai in IF I guess

Btw I am more into rpf i mean have you looked at summer and dillon? She went on to star at izombie she's gorgeous

@bold: exactly especially sentimental cries and reunions touched my heart. That blanket tho (of bowen's of course).

Didn't watch the second one 🤷‍♀️

Edit: (not so edit) Why are we here we were in the EDT right??

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Drna7

Why do we need a new banner now especially when story is running faster then Usain Bolt?????

No major changes in story since last banner.

Also leap seems to be on cards.

Waiting for 1-2 months can be reasonable if mods agree.

Nikkama Rohit's face change is apparently a big reason smiley36

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

I am sad that soon rohith will die and his wife will run behind armaan to ask him will you be father of my child. 😐 poor guy should be on banner atleast before he dies so that ruhi can remember she had a husband 🙂

ulta bhi ho sakta hi iss baar kya tum mere bache ki maa banoge 🤣
Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

I am sad that soon rohith will die and his wife will run behind armaan to ask him will you be father of my child. 😐 poor guy should be on banner atleast before he dies so that ruhi can remember she had a husband 🙂

Yes before he dies he should be on the banner for one last time as her husband. It is good that at least Rohit won't end up being a sperm donor. He already knows the existence of the unborn baby. He is with his wife during this pregnancy period for sometimw provided that he will die.

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

This show is a joke now.

Lead character on a suicidal mission for her pyar.

And rest of the characters toh shuru se ghatiya hai

Mods, remove everyone from banner. Nobody deserves our effort!

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

This show is a joke now.

Lead character on a suicidal mission for her pyar.

And rest of the characters toh shuru se ghatiya hai

Mods, remove everyone from banner. Nobody deserves our effort!

mods keep our pics in banner please we were entertaining the page 🤪